• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Manziel Debate

DrJuice1980

Was Flutie a franchise QB? If height doesn't matter he certainly should have been. My 4 year old could even comprehend that.

He isn't as tall as Brees so don't even bother.

Here we go again with the explaining things to you.....

Dude, Doug Flutie left the NFL early in his career and went to Canada. He then became one of the best QBs in the history of the CFL and won 2 or 3 grey cups. He then came back to the NFL and was a pro bowler.

Anything else you want to know?

For Christ sake freeman was a pro bowler as was Culpepper. Are you all up on their jock? I could go on with others as well but i will let you chew on that one. Both of them are considerably taller than mini me.

30/38 for 382yds/4TD's so far tonight.

You have to wonder how much he'd have if he were only taller...

LOL!

It's amazing what the kid does week in and week out. What a show he put on tonight but the truth is, he does this every single weekend.

His #'s are insane against the best competition in the country (SEC)...how anyone could not welcome him to the next level on their team baffles me.

I said it earlier...don't mess with what he does...let him be "Johnny Football". It'll make a lot of people happy come Sundays next Fall.