• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Manziel Debate

DrJuice1980

There have been few times I can remember a QB having that much time to throw the ball. Little baby Johnny has almost 5 seconds on every play. What is he going to do when he gets to the NFL and its twice as fast. The little pu$$Y looks like he needs his pacifier on the sideline.

Ha! 6'1" my silly-me! He stood next to his wide receiver mike Evans (6'5") and he was a SOLID 8 inches shorter. The top of his head didn't even come up to Evans jaw line.

He has passion that's for sure. He does that to a WR in the NFL and he will be picking up his teeth like chicklets

There have been few times I can remember a QB having that much time to throw the ball. Little baby Johnny has almost 5 seconds on every play. What is he going to do when he gets to the NFL and its twice as fast. The little pu$$Y looks like he needs his pacifier on the sideline.

stayclassy_zpsee8282b8.jpg

Ha! 6'1" my silly-me! He stood next to his wide receiver mike Evans (6'5") and he was a SOLID 8 inches shorter. The top of his head didn't even come up to Evans jaw line.

Did you measure that on your TV screen?

LOL.

Not sure I see it the same as you.

manziel-evans_zps28065723.jpg

I hope the queens are able to take him.

If nothing else he will put butts in the seats

yeah because that's all that really matters. Sell tickets it doesn't matter if you are a POS lucky QB that gets by with things in the college game he won't in the NFL. There are enough people that aren't smart enough and will just blindly buy your Jersey and name their first born after you. SMH

yeah because that's all that really matters. Sell tickets it doesn't matter if you are a POS lucky QB that gets by with things in the college game he won't in the NFL. There are enough people that aren't smart enough and will just blindly buy your Jersey and name their first born after you. SMH

If Peterson was out this year do you think the Dome would have been even half full with the awful product the Vikings were putting out on the field this year?

Nope.

Well my picture taking skills were not the best when I took it but he clearly got up on his tip pie toes immediately prior to my picture snapping. It was quite obvious but my sub par shutter speed caused the result. Even if they were both standing flat footed that is more than 4 inches. Measure it on yourself once. If you know how to operate a tape measure.