• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Official Minnesota Vikings 2013 Thread!!

Shack

LMIT:

Your opinion

True or False: Johnny Manziel will be an impact player (positive) in his first season.

True or False: Johnny Manziel will be a top 5 QB in the NFL someday. (Not just on 1 day)

True or False: If I were an NFL executive I would make Johnny Manziel my franchise QB.

That is all.

Bring him in for a work out and I'll give you my best opinion. grin

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's the case how can you say the Vikes should draft him? You know what I think, read below, and it's ok LMIT, we are all different in our own ways, that is what make us unique.

Alloxaphobia is considered as an uncommon type of phobia where in the patient fears hearing opinions from other people. It does not really matter if the patient knows the person who is giving out an opinion or not. People suffering from such condition are those who have been associated with some environment or post where they feel set back or where their opinion is not accounted or does not seem to matter at all. Alloxaphobia is often seen in individuals when they are involved in some discussion and another person starts putting in their opinions. Patient will then start fearing confrontation and arguments. wink

I think I'm very opinionated and asking for yours. You're back to making as much sense as a $3 bill. We'll back to the topic of the forum...

I hope we get blown out and Frazier gets dumped after this one. Typically an embarrassing loss is what it takes for the line to get cut. We've had our fair share of those this year and to drop a bad one to our #1 rival with a new stadium under construction we need a new face to get behind.

Legitimate mlb play for the first time this season. Enjoy retirement Erin.

+1

Cole played very well fundamentally and very well disciplined. He pursued well, ran the LB lanes (EH rarely did) he blitzed well, and his pass coverage wasn't bad either. I'm am not sold on his physical attributes yet, he was late a few times and could've played stronger. I give him the benefit of the doubt being his first real action, we'll see how that plays out. He may have the smarts but you need the physical talents as well. Still a big improvement from Henderson. Watch Frazier plug him back in though, that would be so typical. Anybody know the reason why he was out?

It's too bad he wasn't showcased more and traded before the deadline. We could've got something for him at least instead of potentially saying goodbye. I wonder what his plans will be come off season. One things for sure though, he made some good money with today's effort.

Well, thank God we didn't have the luxury of drafting the almighty RGIII. Take away the read option and he's as clueless as any other young QB.

Give him the read-option and he'll give you about 6 games per year with a max of about 3 years in the league.

RGIII is and will be a bust. He needs to play in a QB run orientated offense and nothing like that has or will ever exist in the NFL.

It took a total of 1 year for NFL coaches to figure you out....RIP young man.

But we'll get Johnny Football. He'll be a great NFL QB, he'll be the answer to all of our prayers, he'll be able that read option better than anyone-even a world class sprinter like RG III. He's a versatile guy who has the tools to adapt. Yeah right, guy doesn't have a different game, it all the same old Johnny Manziel. NFL will eat him up.

Can you see now why he's not a good choice, is the picture clear to you yet?

The Niners let Tolzien go too. Strong armed, no talent QBs are a dime a dozen... Pick from hundreds out there... Many not even in the league any longer. I think that should be telling you something if the team that scooped him up already let him go. A second unbiased opinion by another tam.

The vikes fans desperately wanted a young QB to be able to take the reins, so theMBT hype started, much the same as the Joe Webb hype started... Then you get a spoonful and say yuck!

I think the Vikes ave plenty of backups on their roster.... No need to make room for another

Good luck!

Ken