• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Justin Morneau

skee0025

unless they re-sign morneau and I can't imagine he'd be very excited to come back here, I'm with those who predict minimal catching duties for mauer next year. I could see plouffe in the mix as possible 1b if mauer ain't there. That's probably the best place to put him (plouffe) defensive wise if he's still a twin and they don't have other plans for 1b.

I've got this bad feeling the entire team from top to bottom is going to look awfully similar to this year and with similar results. mad

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would guess Joe is one accident away from being all done with baseball.

It would seem that the balance of his baseball life all depends on how he would like the rest of his life to be health wise. Another concussion and he could have serious concerns with his health.

As far as catching next year, Joe, the Twins and his doctors are the only ones who know all the medical issues with his concussion condition. I would guess if the Doc's give Joe an all clear, the Twins may use him as a part time catcher at the most. Why jeopodize Joe at catcher with a higher risk of another concussion that could end his playing?

I would rather see Joe at 2st as he can still hit the ball very well with less concern about another concussion. One can only rattle the marbles so many times without bad results.

One only needs so much money and how much of ones health are they willing to give up for another few years?