• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Judd and Dubay...........I vote make it permanent

RumRiverRat

Tell me you're joking. I think he's a nice guy but he sounds like he's still on the crack. You can barely understand his incoherentness at times. He needs to slow down. Plus he is trying WAY too hard to be funny when the things he says just aren't funny.

He's a college hockey rube. smile

I never thought he had the talent to be on radio on the first place. That first year was dreadful and he rode PA's coat tails to a paycheck. Anytime PA was out for a day and Jeff was solo it was nails on a chalkboard bad.

Riverrat, i too loved him on P.A and Dubay.

Jeff is a great hockey mind and I enjoy listening to him.

Lets not for get the baseball knowledge he brought to the table.

I'm a little bias since hockey and baseball are my favorit 2 sports.

P.A. was clueless when it came to baseball.

I think that is why they worked well togeather. P.A. knew football and basketball and Puffy knew his hockey and basketball.

Now I can't listen to P.A.

Zulgad and Dubay will dominate 9-noon in 3 weeks when the Vikings are done and PA has to have Gorg help with T-wolves talk. sick

I don't get the fascination with badgering Dubay. He's a rube, that's what makes him so likeable.

He's not perfect, he lives(ed) Minnesota sports for all his life. He's not a transplant like Judd, PA, Barriero.

He can tell stories for as far as I care to remember, yet he stays current.

Reusse goes back too far, PMac, Cory Cove, all of the young guys are only current.

He fills a niche that as of right now, only he can fill.

As someone else said either here, or the Home of the Viking's forum, it's funny how Dubay seems to be back on the way up, while PA's life is being held together by chicken wire.

He is talking so fast, you can hardly understand what he is saying. The guy screwed up his career and life. I hope he stays off the drugs and does well in his second chance.

+1 Way too fast....like he is on crack or something!!!!! Plus he dominates the conversation....if he tones it down a little bit and not ramble on and on it would be easier to listen too. He does know Hockey!!!!!

while PA's life is being held together by chicken wire.

???? PA is annoying and his takes are always terrible.

I actually preferred Dubay, and I like him back on the air. He definitely needs to take a breath and slow down. Glad he is getting his life back on track.

Let me just say that PA is my least favorite personality. I cant stand his show and I cant listen to Vikes on the radio. Puffy was decent back in the day and it's not his knowledge that I dislike. He just has to slow down, not try as hard and has been mentioned not dominate the conversation.

PA is completely grasping at anyone he can now that he's divorced (or at least separated).

Calling everyone on the show "honey",making sure they say "love you too Paul".

Completely over the top.

The honey thing drives me nuts. I have listened to both of them for years and they are both alright. Saw the tv interview with puffy a while back, had the usual speed talking and was sweating like a pig. Not sure if he is still going through withdrawls or what. Definetely more down to earth than Paul and can sympathize with having real life problems.

If the seperated thing is accurate I'm surprised it took this long. PA has been slobbering over every female guest he has on for as long as I can remember. I've always wondered how his wife could put up with his over the top flirting on public radio. You can literally hear how uncomfortable Marnie Gelner gets when he is drooling all over the place, not sure why she puts up with it.

So what and when is Puffy on?

He was on 1500ESPN this week from 9-noon. Mr. Phunn left the show and they've been trying out hosts to fill in.

Word on the street is 1500 is doing a complete overhaul of scheduling after the first, so who knows if the Judd show will even be 9-noon???

I just can't listen to KFAN anymore. They have 4 commercials - 3 are for donating cars (with HORRIBLE jingles) and the 4th is for renting your house. After hearing them replayed dozens of times a day for months I'm done with them for a while.

PA is one of the finest football announcers I have heard. With that said, listened to Kfan for years and never really cared for his show. Especially lately when he does interviews he almost seems like he tries to hard or something. Anything new to the show is beneficial at this point.

I've done the same and kind of phased KFAN out. I know their other slogans are the whole "sports sports sports, is your whole life sports?" But while the whole life isn't sports, you are a sports station. Maybe mondays after a Vikes game I listen to Barrerio but that has become it. I have swapped over to 1500 for the drive home, I have become a sort of garage logician/royal order of the 21st-ers

I totally agree with the commercial comments too, god awful. Fan outdoors though, I don't miss that if its humanly possible

If you're talking about the kars4kids commercials... they're the primary reason I stopped listening to the AM radio altogether and haven't changed from sat radio since.

Cripes, that was nearly a year ago now.

Disclaimer: I did listen to the vikings games (on the FM radio though) on the way back from Steelheading this fall at least 3 times. I didn't hear a stupid Kars4kids commercial at that time. Thank goodness.

PA is one of the finest football announcers I have heard. With that said, listened to Kfan for years and never really cared for his show. Especially lately when he does interviews he almost seems like he tries to hard or something. Anything new to the show is beneficial at this point.

You cannot be serious!?!?!?