• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sourcing Canvas for a new portable

quickfishnoob

Long time no post. How are y'all doing? Moved up to the northwoods this summer and I am getting anxious to get out to do some spearing on the river lakes. Thinking it is about time to upgrade from the Quickfish. Planning on putting together the portable shack. Any thoughts on where I can get some canvas near Bemidji? Also, tips and tricks for putting together the portable would be greatly appreciated!

-qfn

Thats the style of house I have for myself and i've built one for a friend.

Use stainless steel staples and I staple through webbing material when I attach the canvas.

Send me an email and i'll send you pics I took while building the last one. oliver dot 881948 at hotmail dot com

So to answer your question about a source for canvas near Bemidji, First I would try canvas craft here in the cities and see if they can ship it to you. If that don't work then just google canvas near Bemidji MN and some local sources should come up.

Yeah... he probably throws spears at fish too.... :-)

Let me know when you have time MJ, we can meet for a beer and I will show you how to post them up here. (Plus get you an on line photosharing account)

That would be awesome Merk!

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Who needs an online photosharing account when you can upload them from your pc right here.

Note muleshacks post merkman "we all know merk really does mean cave" smile