• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Breaking Bad....?

itchmesir

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The writing for this show is spectacular! The most frustrating part of the last episode is that we KNOW that Walt survives based on the fast-forwards! And if he survives, then we know that Hank must survive otherwise he would have no reason to run. But what a scheme that Jesse cooked up to get Walt to show where the money is, and to admit everything that he did! Hank's luck he didn't have it recorded though; or he did but since it was Jesse's phone, but not really Jesse's phone but since it was Saul's, and probably not really his either they wouldn't be able to use the evidence if it ever got to that point! It's just crazy that Walt has always been very very calculated in the show and now he's making rookie mistakes! Makes me think that much of what got him to this point was luck! Have fun watching the last 3 episodes of the series!

Last night....WOW! Are you kidding me! Creepy Todd has turned into some crazy assassin, and the fact that Walt was ready to turn himself in at the bar until he saw the GrayMatter folks. I really liked that twist because it made the story come full circle. The history with GrayMatter was an aspect that I had almost entirely forgot about, now he has something to live for again...at least for a little while. Who's the Rycin for? I think it's for himself after he uses the assault rifle on the Arian brotherhood assassins. I know I'm in the minority, but after everything that has started to happen to Walt, I still feel a little bit of sympathy for him, especially since for the first time in the show he's looking pretty sickly. Being Heisenberg kept him alive

Last night....WOW! Are you kidding me! Creepy Todd

... "Nothing Personal"

Yeah. Todd is really creepy. His tone with skyler, andrea, and Lydia are all the same. The grin on his face as he watched the video with Jesse spillin the beans on killin the kid too.

Just creepy.

Sidenote: Aaron Paul really played his part well in yesterday's episode.

Aaron Paul really played his part well in yesterday's episode.

After being a slow start to his part of the storyline this season, his role has been perfect. Through episode 1 and 2, I thought that his part was going to be minimal this season. Wow was I wrong there! They made it feel like he was going to be a vegetable in the beginning, to fading away to Alaska, to murdered, to being the puppet. I keep thinking that Todd will yell at Jesse down in the hole "it puts the lotion on!" Buffalo Bill style