• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Half time Bird Flip?

fishgutz77

Big deal, if you listen close to half the NFL games on tv you can HEAR the players and coaches throwing the F'nheimer around all the time. Nobody at our party even noticed. As far as Madonna goes I don't know what halftime show you guys were watching but all the guys at our party thought the old broad looked great! Going out and getting my wife a pair of those boots today!

Wow, I thought the half time show was fine. The finger was stupid and thought took away from Minaj performance which is sad because I think she has talent.

I thought Madonna was fine. She looked stiff? She's what, 50? And supposed to dance and jump around for 20 minutes as if she was 19? Besides, I had heard a rumor that she pulled a leg muscle last week while rehearsing. Given that, she looked even better than expected.

It's always a pleasure to see Ceelo. Very talented but not my cup of tea. His nasaly voice gets on my nerves at times, but I can still appreciate his talant compared to many of the fake pop stars of today, *cough* Bieber.

I thought it was a good show. crazy

I thought the whole halftime show was pretty bad. Madonna looked very rigid and timid.

Terrible. She looked like she pulled a hammy after doing her ___ drops. She looks way to old to be doing that stuff now.

1. They did the finger deal intentionally to gain fame and promote thy self. As they say there is no bad publicity especially if you are a no name.

2.I was hitting the crappie bite and didn't stop in at the neighbor's party until just before the halftime show as I think Pro sports, The Super bowl, and halftime show are overhyped and wasn't dissapointed.

3. Someone mentioned that maybe the money saved from the halftime show could go to a more pressing cause. Amen to that ! Maybe we could save the money we are about to spend on a NFL stadium($500 million - yes $500 million) and leave it in our own pockets.

I heard on KFAN yesterday that yes, she did have a pulled hammy, happened in rehersal last week.

She is 53. My guess wasn't too far off.

She was trying to jump around in high heals. Good luck with that.

Bareirro's schict questioned how many games Mauer would have missed given the circumstances. Given Mauer's poor showing last year, I agree with Dan.

I made a comment about how ssssssllllllloooooowwww Madonna was moving. Thought she was worried about breaking a hip. However for 53, she still can lypsync with the best of them.

Saw a headline titled "middle finger malfunction" Really?? Didn't know they could do that. I may have to check mine out to make sure it is acting properly. Yep...Everythings fine! Phew!

CA

Yeh, it was a poor choice but that wouldn't get much attention would it.

I hope next year baring the Mayan Calendar thing,LOL, that the learn to bring in a real performing superstar.

It's to late for Whitney.

let's go with Garth brooks, or Metallica, or Motley Crue, or Brooks and Dunn reunion.

Maybe, What about a duet like Tim Magraw and Faith Hill.

You forgot about those other two talentless donkey clowns LMFAO.

i didn't actually watch it.. just saw someone complaining about something other than the main problem of SuperBowl half time.. schitty performers.. could've cared less about Belicheat and "Peyton's Brother".. or the multi billion dollar propaganda spew that's thrown on between plays...