• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ice armor gloves

Bought a pair of ice armor gloves last year and they were starting to get a little smelly so i decided to was em. I washed em and dried em but when i took em out they were absolutely mangled, like not even salvagable anymore. They flipped inside out and got all tore up. Anyone else ever have this happen?!

i had a pair that made it through two seasons before i left them on top of my car after going thigh deep in slush. they were tearing from being rubbed with the rope on the sled. I just bought a pair of frabill's snosuit gloves. holy heck. Those things are warm and comfy. my hand would get cold in the ice armors. not so in these FXE gloves. worth the extra 20 bucks.

I have had my ice armor gloves since they first hit the market and use them almost daily once it gets cold. I have no issues with mine and they are holding up extremely well and would by another pair in a heartbeat.

I too have had mine for several years now, and havent had any issues with mine either. Mine still are in great usable condition.

I have owned two pairs of the glove's. These are the best gloves that i have ever owned for cold weather and ice fishing. I have never washed them thought.

I never washed mine either. Maybe we are onto something??

I haven't washed mine...

but after forgetting to wipe my hands after handling a pike then putting the gloves on, I really should wash them. They smell pretty ripe now.

Any suggestions? Cold wash and no dryer?

Oh...

I'd buy another pair in a heartbeat.

I own 4 pair of them and love them. I use primarily for fall musky fishing. I just change them when the out sides get to satuated with water, yet my hands are dry. They too smell terrible!!! I've thought about washing them.

But now that you wrote this I'm glad I haven't.

I'll buy more when the gloves I own get ruined. Great product.

I have the Sno Suit, Ice Armor and AA choppers and gloves. AA are probably my least favorit. My hands get sweaty in them and then get cold. The Ice Arrmor and Sno Suit choppers and gloves have both been great. About the same durability wise and as far as warmth I might give the nod to the snow suit. Of course the choppers are warmer than the fingered gloves.