• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone ever seen this picture?

haleysgold

I was told this pic came from a trail cam within 3 miles from my house. If it is, I should be out everyday until I see it! I'm thinking the guy is pulling my leg.

Seems like I have seen this same pic before somewhere on this forum.

Anybody else remember seeing this exact same picture in another thread??

full-31736-14465-hugedeerpic.jpg

This reminds me of a recent email I got, I thought it was too funny not to share.

FWD: "A dirty trick"

A guy played a practical joke on his brother's trailcam. A few weeks ago they took the memory stick out of his trailcam and added the "Photoshop enhanced" deer in the first picture. It didn't take long for the story and picture of this deer to spread like a wildfire. He was going to let it go on thru the fall, and just keep adding pictures, but he figured he’d better let his brother know that he had been punk'd, as his brother was even telling people that he thought that he'd actually seen this buck standing out in a field. Last week, he added the other pictures to his brother’s trailcam. Take note of the date line on all of the pictures.

full-39409-14479-image002.jpg

full-39409-14480-image003.jpg

full-39409-14481-image004.jpg

full-39409-14482-image005.jpg

full-39409-14483-image006.jpg

full-39409-14484-image007.jpg

With all the photoshop going on these days noone knows what is real and not real anymore.

Yes, I have seen this photo as it is the photo of my archery buck from early October. Might put it on the weall but do not know if it woill score high enough. Meat tastes great for a average deer. I thought big bucks did not taste good but boy was I wrong. Good as a fawn only 6 times more meat.

Yes, I have seen this photo as it is the photo of my archery buck from early October. Might put it on the weall but do not know if it woill score high enough. Meat tastes great for a average deer. I thought big bucks did not taste good but boy was I wrong. Good as a fawn only 6 times more meat.

LOL! laugh

Hey Scoot, about 10 years ago just south of my box stand in the alfalfa field north of the Sheyenne, I saw a buck that looked like it had a christmas tree on the top of it's head. This thing was a brute, never got closer than 400 plus yards but I watched it with my field glasses. Came out of the river along the bank. I think you know the field. The one a few years ago where u shot that dandy you got in the deep snow.

About 8 years or so ago, I saw another to the east in the field with the wind rows that was also a monster. My dad had it right behing him in the rifle season but the time he got turned around, both bucks were crashing into each other in the thickets to get away.

My buddy emptied his quiver at it and when he was out of arrows, the buck bedded down 10 yards from him and there was not a thing he could do. he admitted he got buck fever and was shaking bad. This is a guy who has shot goats, mulies, bear and elk with his bow including some very nice whitetails.

Then there was the buck that got up to the west by the stock pond and my dad said it looked like a tree got up and was moving around.

We use to have a few monsters on the ranch. Maybe still be one around waiting for you.

May sound like stories and they are only they are true.

They do sound like stories, but I believe them! I know it's a great place to grow good bucks out there. Who knows, maybe a big guy made it though the Winter and is hanging around. I'm hoping for a little snow soon to push the deer in the area into the North field. With some serious luck, I'm hoping I can take a pic that people will accuse me of photoshopping!!! This doesn't seem like the year to accomplish it, but ya just never know...