• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

ND BABY!!!

pumper317

Go get 'em, Pumper! I'm going to chase moose in ND for four straight days starting on Fri. If I get lucky enough to tag out early, I'll chase whitetails somewhere (I hope). If I don't tag out early, I'll bust my hump for moose for the next few weeks.

Are you chasing muleys or whitetails? Generally, what area are you headed to? Regardless, good luck!

My gear is all packed, my equipment is ready, if I miss, it's not the fault of my gear- everything is fine tuned and lookin' good. Now, I just need a critter to cooperate!

Good luck to you and anyone else headed out on Fri!!!

Going north of Rugby. Family friends own a bunch of turf. We usually hunt birds there, but wanted to try something new after seeing their large collection of deer bigger than anything I have ever shot. They have lots of crop, but more water. They saw a few nice ones this last week, but I have a feeling we will be scouting hard to find anything. Should be a fun trip non the less. And my tag is still good in October when I head back out for ducks and geese!

Good luck battling that corn Scoot! Hopefully you have a great photo montage/ story to come next week. They are always great to read!

Went out in ND this evening. Regardless of the wicked wind, it was a blast!! No buck tonight, but I had a doe circle my ground blind for over half an hour, she was eating grass 4 feet from my face, 15 minutes after sunset, and had no clue. If I had a spear in my blind a Jared Allen would have occured. Can't wait to get out tomorrow night. GL ALL!

By the sounds of it, there are some pockets of good whitetail reports coming in from ND. There're also some very bad reports coming from areas that lost a lot of deer this past Winter. For the most part, the reports I've heard from muley country are VERY discouraging.

slow for us all three nights except for the youngster that missed a 180in monster. Said he quit counting at 6 points on one side and a split tine.

I hope you brought extra undies for him. Congats that he at least got the opportunity to get a shot off at a giant most hunters never even see.