• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favorite Horror Movies?

hoggs222

I love the shining, great movie.

It's definitely for nostalgia reason rather than great cinema, but I'm partial to the old Freddy and Jason's grin

many people might laugh because this movie is admittedly a giant turd, but the last minute of the blair witch project is super creepy and it makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up just thinking about it. It's something about that kid standing in the corner but I'm not sure what it is.

Some of my favorites are the early Halloweens. NOT "The Season of the Witch" though. That was just horrible. I also like most of the early Friday the 13ths. Nightmare on Elm street got too comical for me after the first one. And after watching Paranormal Activity, with an open mind, neglecting that it was not an actual home movie, got my blood going too. Not quite as scary, but a nail biter, was Signs. Love that movie.

I don't normally get scared watching movies but The hills have eyes freaked the you know what out of me. The first time I saw the blair witch project was at a drive in theater that was surrounded buy woods so that one was a little spooky too.

Event Horizon is the first movie I watched that actually creeped me out after I was done watching it.

Drag me to Hell is a good movie, one of the better made modern horror movies.

I've been meaning to check out "the audition" but haven't had a good time to watch something that most people call "the most disturbing movie ever"

One of these days I spose....

Never did like the slasher/psycho movies. A good vampire, werewolf, alien, etc. I remember the shark well ... Jaws scared me. I don't think any other movie has scared me since.

Disturbing is an understatement about the human centipede, the doctor was about as creepy as a character gets.

The Excorcist

Hellraiser 2

Day of the dead

Evil dead

The cube

....to name a few

It's gonna sound stupid but the first Jeepers Creepers spooked the He*^ out of me and to this day I still do not know why!! And #2 for me was when I was little I always wanted to be a soldier and fight in the jungles somewhere well that changed when I was 8 and I saw Predator for the first time!!! No more wanting to go fight in the jungles for me!!