• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Jr

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you can call it a sucker punch when the guy has been asking for it all along. In fact, he probably expected it. If he didn't then he's dumber than I thought.

Love him or hate him he can wheel a car and he's here to stay. I still think it's funny how you guys bash the [PoorWordUsage] out of Kyle for the way he drives or has driven, so do you hate Dale Sr too??

Love him or hate him he can wheel a car and he's here to stay. I still think it's funny how you guys bash the [PoorWordUsage] out of Kyle for the way he drives or has driven, so do you hate Dale Sr too??

dale sr didnt drive a toyota

dale sr didnt drive a toyota

I don't know about the others, but the make of the vehicle doesn't matter one bit to me. My favorite driver drives a Chevy. I own 2 Fords, and my parents both own Toyota's and they are dang nice vehicles.

My dislike for Shrub is based on Shrub himself. That being said, I have always given him credit for being able to wheel a race car. If he can ever get his head screwed on straight, he could end up being one of the great ones.

Funny how the Jr lovers and the KB haters have forgotten all about Sr's driving style.

What in the heck does "Jr. lovers" have to do with Dale Sr's driving style in comparison to Kyle F'in Busch?

Besides there are more than quite a few people that are not Jr. fans, but still hate Shrub.

Please, just once, post something that shows you have an IQ above 50.

not sure what trolling means...?????..i do that when i'm fishing

i believe sundays win is asphalt

slinger is in wisc i think

doesnt really matter your right 3 outa 4 aint bad!!!!!!

as charlie sheen would say !!!!!

WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, looks like Jr who was concidered a contender a month or so ago has run into 4 pretty poor performances and some bad luck.

With the remaining tracks left before the Chase, my guess is that Jr is in serious trouble of not making the chase.

He does not do well at Watkin's Glen and a few behind him and close do.

I guess it's crunch to see if Jr can hold on.

Gregg and kbb, I did not make this post so you 2 could come here and slam Jr as you most likely will.

I am simply stating that after the last 4 races, things have gone down hill for Jr.

well its kinda of shame really specially for nascar

it would help keep ratings and the such up even more than they are

laary mac said the other knight he kinda thinks when things go bad for jr he tends to kinda let down

thing is as said before it doesnt make alot of deference if you just make the chase...its being albe to run for the championshipship

outa 12 drivers there is still probably only 4-5 that have a realastic chance of wining it

i'm not sure he could beat the likes of the 48-24-29-14-99-even the 22 could win...pretty good drivers

whats with all the sensitivity over people commenting on JR by the same people who constantly rip KB on a regular basis. This place is too funny.

Ya it's funny isn't it...

Jr isn't an arrogant richard cranium, that's why.

Exactly. And people wonder why fans don't care for Candyland? It's blatantly obvious.

I suppose that birds of a feather flock together and don't know any different.

Exactly. And people wonder why fans don't care for Candyland? It's blatantly obvious.

I suppose that birds of a feather flock together and don't know any different.

You may want to check the facts on how many cheer for Jr.

Seems by the facts, yes, we are talking fact, Jr has been the most popular driver since 2001 every season and 2011 will be no different.

here is a fact link for you kbb incase you doubt me.

http://www.nascar.com/kyn/history/data/popular_driver.html

There may be a few who do not cheer for Jr but it is a very small percentage.

i think the per centage might be alittle higher than you think harvey

he does win most poular driver every yr

which is something i dont understand but so be it

but there are 40 some other guys out there and 20 or so running better

yr after yr but they still vote for him

its kinda weird cuz bill elliot won it how many year in row

even when the 3 was the man

so i guess put into the award what you wish

its not wins or championships!!!!!!!! not even top 5's

thats racin

so you win a popularity contest !!!!!

All I was doing in my response to kbb with this post was replying. Nothing about wins or anything else.

Here is what KBB stated unless you missed it.

"And you wonder why some people don't cheer for Jr, cuz he never wins and he's waaaaaaaaaayy over rated as a driver."

My reply was, I believe more than a few cheer for Jr.

I knew this would get all turned around by a few here.