• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Finding Bigfoot

reminds me of this bit from The Onion...

"'Ghost Hunters' Enjoys Surprising 100% Success Rate

LOS ANGELES—Despite the fact that in all of human history not one person has ever provided definitive empirical evidence of the afterlife, the crew of the second-tier cable network television show Ghost Hunters has shocked statisticians and theologians alike with an incredible and uncanny 100 percent success rate in documenting proof of spiritual presences from beyond the grave. "Well, we have really good equipment," said one cast member, a man in his 30s who sees one or more ghosts each week, without fail, every single time he sets out to do so. "What can I say? We're just really good researchers, I guess." At press time, despite having repeatedly resolved the most central question of human existence, the program is somehow not on the cover of every major newspaper, magazine, and scientific journal in the world"

The first thing I thought of is Ghost Hunters. What a bunch of carp. "Oh, my God did you feel that???" "Something cold just went by me???" But you never see anything and they get paid for a show. I gotta get a different job.

hundred years worth of legend, yet no one has managed to put a bullet through one, hit one with car, or even taken a decent photograph.

what a load. i'm not so much a fan of any of these 'reality' shows but I can at least appreciate that crabs and motorcycles actually exist.

For pure entertainments sake, this show is great! A little upset with the 2nd episode though. They are at a couple's house who state bigfoot makes weekly appearances...why do they only stay there 1 night?!?!?! They should've been camped there for 6 weeks with trail cams, bait traps, night vision while up in tree stands, etc.

.why do they only stay there 1 night?!?!?!

even if the 'characters' still buy the bigfoot thing, the producers are smart enough to string together as much entertainment as they can knowing they sure as heck aren't going to be seeing bigfoot.

There would have to be to few of them to sustain the genetic diversity needed for a species to survive.

The legend is world wide, just about every country has a reported yeti man or the equivelent....yet nowhere has any real evidence ever been presented that they actually exist....because they don't!