• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

PSN outage?

smnduck

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only got to play for a short time last night. Takes awhile for a elder like me to set up. Already need to buy some points to change my tag. Doh. Other than fumbling my way through learning the new controller, I can already tell I won't be missing my ps3 for one second.

WE'VE.DOWNLOADED THE NEW UPDATE FOR PS THA-REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Nevermind. We got 1/2 way through install, the PS3 turned off, and now it's the same 'ol same 'ol.

I thought for sure we were in.

For my wife's sanity they need to get thing going, so my kids quit bugging her and give me a chance once in a while.

I got on tonight to do the update. smile YAY!!!!!!!!!!

Now, if my dang kids would turn off the movie so I can play! laugh ... That's ONE thing the PS3 has been good for the past month is Blu-Ray ... xbox cant do that. shocked

When I got on and saw I needed to DL an update I figured PSN was good to go. DL and install update, still cant play online, its gotta be soon though.

I was just on BOps playing. If you go to playstation's blog, they said the startup is a rolling startup, and the first day or two could still be hit and miss.

PSP is reported still down as of today by my son. Did not mention if the PSP had an update. I will give Sony props for the PSPgo. Seems pretty interesting.

I played online around 11 last night, it said it was under construction at 9 and tried again at 11 and it signed right on.

The PSN Blog said they were going to shutdown for 1/2 hour because there were so many requests to the server to change password. The 1/2 hour was to clear out the queue of requests.