• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

PSN outage?

smnduck

So in that press release it sounds like Sony is saying, yep we are fixing the issues, but it's going to cost money, and what better way to pay for it than to pass it along to you (premium service).

You had to think it was just a matter of time before they started charging.

Biggie Small(music artist) once said "More money more problems". DTRO statement made me think of that.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So in that press release it sounds like Sony is saying, yep we are fixing the issues, but it's going to cost money, and what better way to pay for it than to pass it along to you (premium service).

You had to think it was just a matter of time before they started charging.

Hopefully they get it straightened out for you guys so you can start playing again.

I don't get that from reading the blog. They already have a pay premium service.

It keeps getting worse for Sony.

TOKYO/NEW YORK, May 3 (Reuters) - Sony's Internet security crisis deepened on Monday with the company revealing hackers had stolen data of another 25 million users of its PC games system in a second massive breach for the consumer electronics giant.

Sony's latest revelation comes just a day after Sony No. 2 Kazuo Hirai announced measures had been put in place to avert another cyberattack like that which hit its PlayStation Network, hoping to repair its tarnished image and reassure customers who might be pondering a shift to Microsoft's Xbox.

The attack that Sony disclosed on Monday took place a day before a massive break-in of a separate video game network that led to the theft of 77 million users accounts. Sony revealed the initial attack last week.

The Japanese electronics company said it discovered the break-in of its Sony Online Entertainment PC games network on May 2. The breach also led to the theft of 10,700 direct debit records from customers in Austria, Germany, the Netherlands and Spain and 12,700 non-U.S. credit or debit card numbers, it said.

Sony said late on Monday that the names, addresses, emails, birth dates phone numbers and other information from 24.6 million PC games customers was stolen from its servers as well as an "outdated database" from 2007.

kxugl.jpg

Obama: So, this is hooked up to a UAV.

General: Yes, Mr. President.

O: Which button is 'designate target' again?

G: X, Mr. President.

O: Ok. Here we go. I forget, did we set the option for inverted Y axis?

G: We did, Mr. President.

O: This would have been better on the 360.

G: Yes, Mr. President.

O: And you're sure nobody is going to find out that this is why PSN is offline?

G: Yes, Mr. President. We can blame Sony for anything, at this point, and people will believe it.

laugh

I will check it out, right around October, when I start playing again.

I'm with you. October - Jan I am a gamer. Every other month it is tough for me to.

Heading to WI tonight for this weekends opener, so this marks the end of any potential gaming that I did have left... well, I bet I'll end up playing some tiger woods golf here and there when it's too lightningy to safely fish or play golf.

Lol, if my Xbox didnt still have the RROD, I too would be playing xbox, but right now both systems are junk mad Atleast the ps3 will eventually start working without me paying more. Well unless someone actually stole my credit card info, but to their surprise, they wont get much grinfrown

So did you. smile

Do I gotta call you captain obvious?

I will say I'm happy with the transition. Based on the party system its self. Its fun to play with you guys too. Id play with a few guys on here on PS3 but mainly played with my cousins.