• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2011 Minnesota State High School Hockey Tournament

Bear55

Thanks, I am not sure where its out of. I am Renting a house so I dont see the bill But I am living in Baudette MN if that would help.

I think we are both SOL, I have direct tv and don't get twin cities channels and they do not have a package for it as we've asked. We like the news channels out of the cities, they do much better job for close captioning compared to Fargo/Grand Forks news.

You can watch the games online though, go back a page in this thread it will help ya.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watch the Hibbing/Rochester game. The goalie for Hibbing Trupp I think... look really good. There was a few shots that would normally go in he stop today. I think they have Hermantown next should be a good game to watch.

13 to 2 in the St Thomas game...they should just get this game over.

Go Prowlers!

Go Spuds!

One more...Was it just me, or did the announcers seem incredibly biased towards Breck last night?

Before the game even started it seemed like they already had Breck penciled in as the winner, despite the fact that the two teams were about as evenly matched as you could ask for.

How about that not-so-little 8th grader for Breck? He'll for sure be a force to be reckoned with for the next 4 years.

I'm not sure if I am more embarrassed for section 3 or the fact that STA plays Class A. Now you can make a case for some privates playing down but my main issue with them is their enrollment, yes it's only 1000 but its all boys! Then you have a school like Grand Rapids with around 900 enrollment playing with the big boys and half their students are girls. It just doesn't seem right.

Also very pizzed at myself for going to bed early last night, looks like I missed a great game. Congrats TRF, I will be pulling for you.

I'm excited to see what Kyle Rau has to show for himself for Eden Prairie. They are the favorites to win it but the cake eaters were too in 09 and got beat by the Spuds, so anything can happen.

ok so what channel is the tourney on, its usually on forty5 (45) but I have direct and don't have it. Any help appreciated.

Quack not sure if you were able to find the games yet but you obviously have an internet connection and finally after so many years of waiting you can finally watch the games via online on kstc 45. Click the below link, then to the right of the video click live schedule, then click the top selection of the game that is currently playing at the time (granted there is one). Hope this helps. I watched part of two games yesterday and it streamed very well and it sure is nice to watch again after being hundreds of miles away.

KSTC 45

Go White Bear Lake. I could not believe they have never won a tourament game 0-17.

I have heard more then one joke about WBL being a first round bye in the State Tourney, one of these years it's going to happen.

I wonder what everyone did before the days of live streaming video, you have to love being stuck at work but still able to watch the games.

Wow WBL just scored at the very end of the game but it was called off because of an obvious high stick. Poor kid, had he waited just a split 2nd longer to knock the puck out of the air that goal off the rebound might have counted.