• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Whats yer job??

JohnMickish

I am in the Fishing Tackle Manufacturing(Today's Tackle). Love inventing, and bringing new products that work into the Market. I also have a Wedding Photography buisness for 20 years, so now I can take my own product photos! Bruce Mosher

------------------
Bruce Mosher,www.icebusterbobbers.com

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bassman how long have you worked at that target store, My brother Todd Miller used to work there. Do you know him. I am a police officer. Adam

Huskiesplayer,
you work with one of my best friends, Dan C. Do me a favor and tell him Schlick has been hammer'n the fish. Got 35 inch gator last nite on goose walleyes are bite'n, too.
Anyway...
Way don't you tell us all about the deal you guys get with the St. Croix rods...
Oh yea, I'm a Class A Machinist in wyoming, mn.

Construction estimator for one of the larger general contractors in MPLS also have my own drafting and design business on the side.

[This message has been edited by mthunter (edited 07-16-2004).]

I work Security at a Metro Hospital, I also work Loss Prevention (security) at a Department store in a not so good location. I am also a Law Enforcement student with only a year left and then i'll be a cop. grin.gif

I work stone. One of our jobs was the National Museum for American Indian in D.C. For the Smithsonian. It should open some time in late 2004 or early 2005.
I write programs for some of the saws and make columns of stone.