• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cuddeback?

deerminator

So I stopped by Cabelas on the way home from a quick trip down to the Cities tonight and picked up the IR model despite all the terrible reviews on the Cabela's HSOforum. I've always heard and read good things about Cuddebacks and saw some great reviews on other sites about this model too. Plus, I had a $20 coupon + $100 in Cabela's points + $50 rebate. So I'm only out $80 on the deal. I'm wondering if anyone has bought this model recently and has any feedback? How long do the 4 D batteries last on average?

While I don't have the Capture (I have the Expert), I have similar battery life troubles. if you are getting a month from the batts you are doing pretty good. I've had mine into Cuddy for repairs twice for this. Didnt seem to help at all. I wont buy another Cruddyback.

i have an expert and am on my 7th week with 50% battery left, been pretty nice out though. mine takes good pictures day and night, but woodpeckers like the fresnal lense they think it's a hole in the tree and peck the lense out. got 2 wild game and alot of blank pictures and hind quarters. batteries last about a week.

My cuddeback's batteries usually last from early june to around the first of october. I have the expert model's. Usually change batteries around the first of october and they'll last me again untill last of november the cold deffinatly affects battery life but with what i get out of a couple of sets of batterys for each cammera I have been happy. First cammeras I had were wildveiw and battery life was two weeks at best with the one's I had purchased. Good luck with the new cammera!!