• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Waterfalls from the south shore of Lake Superior

Nice collection, Impressive.

Where abouts are the last two shots taken? We are going to be camping up that way 3rd week in september and I would like to find those. I hope we keep getting a litte rain for the next month so the falls have some substance to them yet when we get there. The last few years they have been kinda of week...gooseberry was like a trickle the last 2 years.

The last couple are in and around Munising, MI. #9 is Munising Falls, right by the hospital. #10 is Miners Falls, located at the Miners Castle portion of Pictured Rocks. They are all very well marked, make sure you pick up a map found in the National Park visitor center in Munising.

Sweet work, Dan. Nos. 6 an 10 are my faves.

I've been stacking a 4 stop ND and an 8 stop ND for some really long exposures. Love that cottony water! smile

Thanks Steve! I was thinking of stacking my 4 stop and then a polarizer (I only have the one ND) but shooting at 17mm on the 17-40 you start getting vignetting and some of these I needed to be wide. I should have another 4 or an 8 but I generally use just one for lighting work to get the sync speed down with big lights. Love to run a thin profile Sing-Ray variable 2-8 stop but........$390!!!!!

Number six is definately a dandy, harmonious sense of motion in the water as it relates to and has helped shape the rock shoreline, great idea and well executed.

Also love the vertical waterfall images.....very nice sir.