• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what has changed or if it's just that less people are on the network, but the hit detection has really improved on the XBox, I find myself hardly ever complaining anymore. There are still some [PoorWordUsage] moments, but it is much better.

I still HATE second chance. Not so much that I don't get the kill, but mostly because it takes so many extra shots to finish it, and then my magazine is empty and down I go with no way to defend myself. This is especially brutal from a distance. If I'm close I'll just knife em.

Looking forward to that "fresh feeling" on Tuesday smile

The one nice thing about Bops when it comes to this is the Combat Training. Not the same as icing some 12yr old punk but when you can have the bots names your friends names it is nice to stab Dtro in the back for instance smile And you can set the matches to your own preferences and difficulty. Just Sayin.

Played with a split screener today. If he didn't suck so bad, might have been fun to watch.

Well, when you play S&D, once you die you have to wait for the next round, right? Not this guy, he split screened himself, match starts- hides #2 in a corner, grabs other remote and runs off and plays. Once he got shot, he picked up controller #2 and played out rest of match as his split screen. Kind of gave you an idea of where everyone was camping, but his problem was he stunk.

I used to do that. It isn't the easiest thing to do unless you're used to it.

When you split screen, you hear everything from both screens, so you think someone is running up behind you, but in fact they're just running past the "hidden" guy.

FWIW, I have 90% less lag with BOps than I did with MW2. MW2 got to the point where we quit playing it.

It doesn't matter if the screen says Nat Type: Strict or if it says Nat Type: Open.

It doesn't matter if I'm playing by myself, with my kid, or under my kids' screen name.

The only thing that I find is that there are quite a few times where I can hear others talking, but I can't hear the person they're talking to. OR, I've had games where once the game started, I couldn't talk to anyone, even those in my own party.

Quote:
LIVE FIXES (XBOX)

1/27/11 (Title Update 6)

New Features:

• New contracts added to the rotation.

• Added optional pre-match timer for LAN / System-Link games.

• Support for “First Strike” map pack. All First Strike maps will be available in every playlist on 2/1.

Issues Addressed:

• Fix timing specific issue where the game can be put into slow motion.

• Addressed "disconnected path" error when using the doors in Radiation after a host migration.

• Fixed stability issues navigating lobbies after client on Split Screen Zombies quits out of a game.

• Addressed issue/exploit when removing Counter Spy Plane effects with the Jammer.

• Fixed a freeze when quickly loading maps one after another in private match.

• Fixed issue where players get primary weapons in Second Chance.

• Fixed “NEW” stamp not disappearing for Custom Slot 9 when highlighting the slot.

• Removed water vision effect when respawning after dying in the acid pool in Radiation.

• Several contract fixes.

• Now allow players to connect to System Link Games even if they are not connected to LIVE.

• Fixed crash when host migration occurred during a join-in-progress.

• Fixed issue with players seeing incomplete Create a Class submenus when Party leader switches lobbies or kicks player.

• Fixed in-game Friends List from opening when viewing then closing the playercard of a player in a lobby.

• Addressed Zombies split screen issue where players sometimes get booted back in the lobby.

• Replaced debug text appearing for some content in the in-game Store.

• Fixed crash when attempting to watch a film or clip with 3 or more profiles signed in.

• Fixed freeze while watching films and changing sign-in status using inactive profiles.

• Fixed a freeze if a player opens the Xbox Guide while the match is ending and quits immediately as they arrive in the post-game lobby.

Gameplay Tuning:

• Second Chance – players that put an enemy into Second Chance are now credited for a full kill once that enemy dies. If another player kills the enemy while the enemy is in Second Chance, they will get assist credit.

• Adjustments to the PSG1 with attachments.

• AK74U adjustments.

• RCXD adjustments.

• Silenced sniper rifle adjustments.

• Removed hit markers when shooting friendly equipment.

Gameplay Tuning:

• Second Chance – players that put an enemy into Second Chance are now credited for a full kill once that enemy dies. If another player kills the enemy while the enemy is in Second Chance, they will get assist credit.

• Adjustments to the PSG1 with attachments.

• AK74U adjustments.

• RCXD adjustments.

• Silenced sniper rifle adjustments.

• Removed hit markers when shooting friendly equipment.

YES THE FIXED SECOND CHANCE! cool

NO THEY NERFED MY AK74U mad

grin