• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I went through the hassle of finding a clip in theater mode. Created an account @ the COD HSOforum, link accounts and my video wont show up. GRRRR I rendered it. Dunno whats the deal...took many attempts just to create an account on the site. Boo @ a game company who cant even make a working HSOforum. mad

How long has it been since it was uploaded? It can literally take hours before it shows up.

BTW, they're still classifying the Theater HSOforum as "beta" so it's not surprising that there are still some bugs.

OOOOOOOOH I HATE Last Stand- that needs to go!!! At least shouldn't be an allowed perk on hardcore.

We played Grid today on HCTDM and my team won 7500-1000. By far the biggest whooping I have ever been a part of.

It really is ridiculous but while its there I'd rather be a victimizer than a constant victim. laugh At that time I was working on the pro perk for domination. Its extremely useful in domination paired with a flack jacket. Gives you that little bit extra time to capture the position.

Some weird glitchy things yesterday... Was playing on a board last night.. Forget what its called, but its the one where the gates open up in the ground. Anyway, was playing free for all, and someone had placed a claymore in the doorway of the green house on the end of the long walkway. I saw it but noticed it didnt have any red lazers off it.. I shot it anyway.. didnt blow up.. so I ran past it.. still didnt blow up. Just sat there. Weird..

Then next was really weird.. I got the bomber.. and already had the car.. So I sent up the bomber, and then activated the car... on my hud or whatever you call the little screen in the upper corner that normally shows your car.. it showed me driving the airplane around. Was the weirdest thing..

and I still would like thunder to quit killing me.

Deitz, ive noticed the Claymores glitch from time to time. It leaves the little lazers showing. Andy, if you'd pick up the slack and be on top all the time I wouldn't have to keep the team going wink JK

I started getting into knifing again. I had some good rounds with strictly knife kills only. Even got dogs by knifing on firing range. Hopefully rob can find the video of the guy that got [PoorWordUsage] at my picked up my knife and tried to do what I do, we had a little knife dance/tango or whatever.

Dietz- I believe it's nothing you can do. I worked and worked, including completely changing my whole connection setup, and still have NAT3. Jack has his own account, all the same settings, and his is NAT2.

IMO, from what I see/hear playing, there's no diference. I've seen some reviews where even though some were saying NAT3,they actually have NAT2.

Thunder-- your just lucky I dont know how to do the movie thing.. One point last night I had the car, you were crouched behind something.. I drove it between your legs and touched it off.. Was my fave time of the night.. Well that and knifing you.. I know one match you were 30-7 I think.. and I know 4 of your deaths were me.

was it your chopper gunner I stole? I stole someones, but only got about 5 kills with it before it was shot down.

Dietz- I believe it's nothing you can do. I worked and worked, including completely changing my whole connection setup, and still have NAT3. Jack has his own account, all the same settings, and his is NAT2.

IMO, from what I see/hear playing, there's no diference. I've seen some reviews where even though some were saying NAT3,they actually have NAT2.

thus meaning jacks account might still be nat 3 but showing nat 2.

Frontier just doesn't support nat 2.. plain and simple