• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seemed good for me tonight on XBOX. Sniper rifles actually work now!

I geared up with my sniper class and the first two guys I drew a bead on dropped in their tracks. Previously I would have been better off throwing rocks at them.

Activision getting tore up on the message boards. Websites crashing due to all the complaints. Be interesting to see how they fix it. Gotta say that they came up with some interesting game play ideas but server function is what gets me riled. Epic fail.

Tried playing 6 games last night, which got progressively worse.

First two - some lag, but playable. Definitely still annoying when you get owned because of lag.

Second two - Both matches errored out with server connection issues. Very annoying.

Last two - Both locked up my system. How on God's green earth can you test and push this garbage out? MW2 went back in the system - two days in a row. FAIL!

Maybe it was the servers being overwhelmed with the patch download, IDK. I really enjoy this game - when it works!!!!!!

Back to Battlefield Bad company II for me. COD blk ops = EPIC fail. I mean come on, no vehicles for multiplayer??!! Dumb.

I played the beta for BFBCII.

That game sucks in my option. Everyone just waits to get in a vehicle. When it spawns they jump in and take off. Not to mention a vehicle that can usually hold a few people takes off with just a flyer.

I played forever last night and it was bad for awhile especially when Dtro and I were playin, but it got better. I spose since the majority of xbox owners were either at school or workin, the servers got slammed in the evening tryin to push out the patch?

Man, have not even played for over week now. Sure sounds like I picked to goo time to go through a break period. grin Seriously I had to, then I did but played last week some time with you guys, found the spanking once again and have had no interest since.

Just you wait. All it takes is a couple hours of good play and a person is sucked back in again. grin Even my kids are of sick of BO. MW2 and WaW have been in the console the last week or so. They just say it is boring.

Speaking of, anyone been on MW2 lately? Played MW2 for at least 9 months straight and never really took a break, let alone had to take a break from game play. Even though BO is cooler, it just sucks. grin

Yeah I think playing some of the other games keeps things fresh. Deathmatch gets old if its the only thing being played. What also keeps things fun is if you have a posse to roll with because almost all the games really require teamwork to win. If you play with random fools, it can get frustrating but thats when you work on the pro perks. smile

Yeah I think playing some of the other games keeps things fresh. Deathmatch gets old if its the only thing being played. What also keeps things fun is if you have a posse to roll with because almost all the games really require teamwork to win. If you play with random fools, it can get frustrating but thats when you work on the pro perks. smile

Two more captures and I got my marathon pro! Than I can go back to knifing fools and dodging bullets.

My opinion of the patch is it's solved many issues (for me).

I no longer lag, I don't get kicked, I'm still NAT3.

I wear Logitech F540 wireless headphones and can hear EVERYTHING now, like I could on MW2.

I certainly enjoy hacking claymores now that I have hacker pro.

I hardly EVER play TDM anymore, usually just Hardcore Headquarters or Hardcore CTF.

I too did the ps3 patch this afternoon.. Didnt have any problems.. played 4-5 games.. The sound is much different.. I know the guys I nomally play with will not believe this.. But I even went 20-10, and that was with no kill streak bonus stuff, because I got freaking ammo and spy plane, Grrrr,, But was happy with the 20-10.. lovin the kontrolFreaks.

Way to go Deitz! I hopped on for 2 matches........after the lobby closing on the first 5 I tried to join....Booo patch! Right now I'm not a fan if the lobby closing issue is from that.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I thought Capture the Flag was pretty darn lame.

I played a litte "Pure" last night and I actually really like that. No Perks or Killstreak rewards. Just straight up shooting.