• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

QAD rests

mrklean

I like my QAD. It works awesome! Have not had any issues with it. With all the shooting I have done in the last 1.5 years I have not even wore out the moleskin cover for the fork. I would buy another one!

I put a QAD ultra LD on my bow and have been happy with it. I got a good deal on that bidding site and only planned to have it on temporarily but after shooting with it for about a month I have been very happy with it. I wanted another drop away with the arrow containment. It was easy to install and tune.

Huntnfish- were you unhappy with the rest that was on that bow? Did you have problems with it or were you just looking for something different for no particular reason (I do this occasionally). Just curious...

Scoot, I was happy with the kazaway but wanted to try something different plus I plan to send it in and have them check it over. It seemed like there was a worn bushing by the way it was flexing. I also had a couple springs break so I contacted the company and they said to just send it in and they would go through it to make sure everything was how it was supposed to be. That and it seems like I can never leave well enough alone. I just have to tinker with things.

Dwight, the clearence issues are due to properly tuning the rest just right, luckily when i purchased my bow the guy set it just right, I heard you may have to give alittle time to adjust it just right, but you shouldnt have any problems once you do

I have the pro. It is not hard to set. It has a line on the side that as long as you set it to that line at full draw it will drop in time. You can always spray some foot spray on your fletching to see if you have any contact. That is how I made sure mine was ok.

I've had a QAD hunter on my Fireflight for 4 years now. It's easy to tune,

but I do have problems with 2" blazers. I'll be pulling the rest off this season. I have also used it to qualify for MBH and made sharpshooter with it.

But I feel it is slow and my fletch hits on the bottom right with either prong set. {It should come with two.}

The QAD rest are extremely nice, the pro is awesome and the archery shop in my area sells the heck out of them. I'm putting one on my bow and everyone I shoot with has one as well. Never heard or seen any problems with theirs. I've set a lot of them up and they're a solid product.