• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Please Pray for my newborn daughter - Final Update

Thanks Archerysniper. It is bad enough that my daughter was born at 35 weeks and 2 days but I can't imagine what it was like for your daughter to be born at only 29 weeks. I will say thou that I am greatful for our modern medical technology we have. I also say that unless someone has been in your shoe they don't know how it really is to deal with this kind of stuff. I also find that it does help to talk with people that have went through it themselves. It is also nice to know that even if there are people you don't know and you ask for prayer requests that they are there to offer support and well wishes So with that I would like to say to everyone that has read this thread THANK YOU and I am Forever Greatful to you all.

Brad B

Madison has gotten completely well now and will be leaving the hospital today. We didn't make the April 5th goal but this is still good. It will be nice to no longer have to make the trip back and forth to minneapolis to visit her. With that I would like to say Thank you to everyone that has read this thread and I will be forever greatful for all the thoughts and prayers.

A big Thanks Again from myself and my family,

Brad B.

Brad it's good too hear she is home now you will have a few sleepless nights getting use to not haveing the monitors and alarms around to tell you how she is doing and wakeing up alot at night just to check her out but that will also pass with time.

Great to hear the news Brad. smile After catfishing with ya, I did not even recall this thread was involving you. Sorry I did not ask how your little one was doing because I did not make the connection. I am very glad she is home and with her daddy & mommy. smile