• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Old fool

Bought the kids a quad and the oldest daughter was gonna ride today but came down with the flu. frown

I laid in bed with her and told her about my days racing quads and dirt bikes and how much fun she'd have this summer. I also made the mistake of telling her I used to ride one handed wheelies-to that,she called me a fibber. mad

The wife heard what was going on and when she saw me getting my long undies on she said "you old fool!" "you're gonna break your..etc,etc,"

Hey,what can you do? A 9 year old has laid down the gauntlet right? I fired up her quad and spent an hour riding wheelies as she watched and laughed thru the window. It was good medicine for her! Mama just had to snap some pics [for the ambulance crew to look at I suppose grin ]

I did realize a couple things though.

1. You never forget how

2. I'm not 25 anymore. frown

4319886965_cf337d78e2.jpg

p.s.-the long underwear adds like 50-60 lbs in a photo. grin

Reminds me of the time my kids challenged me to do a flip on the trampoline. As I was hobbling around for the next week, I was reminded by several "friends" that I am too old for that. smile

Looks like fun. You're never too old to have fun.

You really didn't need to point it out, we can see your rail thin if you didn't have the long johns on:) Reminds me of a time I was showing of to the youngens that I could ride thier razors. Well went down the drive way proceding to the curb, when low and behold the razor stopped dead in its tracks in the middle of the curb, over the handle bars and rolling into the street I went. I guess a buck seventy makes those metal boards droop in the middle so I got hung up. But got up quick and looking good for the kids. Haven't been on a razor again.