• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Table Lamp with Quail

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: DonBo
I know it's kinda hard to believe, but this lamp is still available.

Don you shoulda taped those Twins tickets to it yesturday It woulda went laugh

Yeah, but the idea was to make as much money as possible. Not sure they woulda gone for $400 if they knew the lamp was part of the deal. laugh

Don- I need a new lamp for the bachelor pad! Might be a great conversation peice. Still around??? ever make it near hastings? I was in Oakdale a few times last week!

So you plan on remaining a bachelor I take it? grin

I have a disco ball, what will you trade me for it.

Don- I need a new lamp for the bachelor pad! Might be a great conversation peice. Still around??? ever make it near hastings? I was in Oakdale a few times last week!

Still got it. Surface Tension, you keep out of it. grin It's a great lamp. Don't get to Hastings often, but I'd be happy to meet you somewhere. Otherwise if you get to Oakdale now and again, it's probably still gonna be here.

Email me.

I thought it was a grouse in that lamp but its a quail so I guess I can't use it either. wink

Sorry Don

You can call it anything you like. I'd even put a KC Royals sticker on it for you. laugh

If you can bring it to my house I will take it donbo

Are you kidding me? Now I have to deliver? I'm thinkin' with the new stickers on it that I'll probably pull it from the "FREE" list and put it in the "For Sale, Classifieds" adds, cause now I'm sure it's worth some dough. smile I'm thinkin' like...$200. What do ya think?

shockedcrazysmilegrinlaughlaughlaughlaughlaughwhistle