• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pre/Post Game Minnesota Wild Banter

JimBuck

Well, we squeezed a win out tonight against the habs....it was a bit ugly but they can't all be zingers. The guys looked a little tuckered out.

It was great to see Earl get on the board tonight. That guy makes things happen whenever he comes up from the minors. Also nice to see Cal squeeze one in. Backstrom played a phenomenal game and really kept us in it.

The most enjoyable part of the evening was just knowing that we picked up Latendresse for Pouliot (back in the minors).....What a bargain!

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a steal of a trade. The Habs fans kept chanting his name all game and booing whenever he touched the puck. Those fans take this a little too seriously.

I only got to see the first period since I had a broomball game last night, but they looked good in the first. Heard they slowed down a lot in the following two, but what can you expect. They've have a coast to coast swing in the last twelve days.

With the way they've been playing, it makes you wonder where they would be with their usual 9-3 start to the year instead of 3-9

That ought to be interesting for the game tonight since they are so superstitous about their equipment. In the Star Tribune article, both Boogaard and Brunette said they've been wearing the same shoulder pads since Bantams. It was good that no one was hurt though.

PierBridge, thanks for posting those. The goalie helmet is especially neat.

Should be a good game tonight. I think were 5-0 against the av's. I've always had a grudge against the av's since the days of the wild v. av's playoff series. The boy's better bust out the battle axes tonight.

Was it just me or did Zidlicky look like he couldn't skate out there...flu bug?

If it weren't for the fluky bounce, we probably would have won that game in OT. The Avs gave up any forecheck after that 4th goal. The hole was too deep this time.

Yeah, the bug's gotta be going around. They came out pretty hot in the 1st, fell flat then decided to try and dig themselves out of a 3 goal hole. I thought the officiating was questionable last night. A few of those calls were pretty bogus including the boarding call on Boogard.

Stoner played pretty well last night and I'm warming up to his play as well. He fits in the system. I'd love to see Earl pulled up for full time duty. The guy makes it happen.

Hopefully they can be dominant when we get these players back! If anything it should make the players more competitive to try and stay on the roster or fight for playing time. It has been working so far! With the way the Vikings game is going, I may be flipping to the hockey game sooner than later!

A huge game for Bellanger scoring that goal just 12 seconds after it was tied up. They are finding ways to win and answering goals scored by other teams very quickly as of late! Sure helped take the sting out of the Vikings game! GO WILD!

Awesome game last night. It's nice to see the wild are capable of finding ways to win. The 2nd goal by Belanger after LA scored was a heater. That really silenced that hip LA crowd. As much as a spotty player I think Johnsson is, he's been playing very well lately and contributing on the attack.

We'll see if the Wild can continue this tonight against the Ducks. I'd love for Parros and Boogie to go at it again. Ya' gotta admire the mustache on Parros, that thing means business. GO WILD!