• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was playing HCTDM the other day, my team is beat by 1500 points, and I get a message. Guy calls me a "noob" because I use a noob tube. Guy went 18-3. If you seen the message I sent back you would all be laughing, I can't print any of it on here. His team wins, and he goes 18-3 and he's whining. Gotta love that. BTW- most of HIS team was using them as well, people these days

Lots of DB's on there, the whining/trash talk does get old!!

I pretty much play Domination exclusively and only about half the people are actually playing the game, the rest are just running around or camping, trying to get cheap kills and their killstreak going. Why not just play DM? I don't get it.

I find it hilarious when people whine on this game and I always call people out when they send me a message. Though, I do hate the sore winners, some people just cant win with any class. You just cant win any way you beat someone becomes "noobish". I do hate it when I play a game where Im the only one playing the objective. That's one reason I hate, hate, hate, demolition game matches, Campfest.

The answer to all your MW issues? FREE FOR ALL smile

I know, that just gets old after a while though. I just enjoy objective based games more I guess.

Ok, today is the day frown .

Exactly 30 days since Dtro has last been on xbox live. whistle Played a little last evening. I found myself doing laundry & house work instead. Just no way to jump in and play to a level you would like unless you have been playing the last 3-5 days in your spare time.

I was in the same boat as you shack. I hopped on seeing if anyone was on for the Thursday night Throwdown.....played a bit and leveled so I'm no level 57........no prestige. smile

Priorities Shack...priorities.

I have yet to call in a nuke out on the river, but plenty of harrier strikes and pavelows.

Couldn't keep the dang pesky walleyes off the hook today while looking for some White Bass.

Priorities Shack...priorities.

Unfortunately my "priorities" are keeping me off the river and occasionally on the Xbox. smirk This time of year (more so this year) starting in early March and until the end of May it seems every weekend is filled with obligations. Every weekend for the last 8 weekends we have had a gathering, event, or obligation that does not involve me getting down to the river. grin It seems unless I get up at the crack of dawn, I can not even start a good Saturday or Sunday project with out having to stop and clean up about 10-11 am to get ready to to go, so the good Xbox can make a couple hours in the am go bye. grin

LOL!... Sorry Larry, but that sounds insane, good thing it didn't happen in November when the game was released!!!!

I haven't played in a while either. I don't think I'll play much at all anymore. Yes I know it's sad but I might retire from MW2... maybe. lol!!!!!

Were you pointing at yourself Larry?

(sorry inside joke). grin

Yeah you could say that.... I pointed a 1/8 inch drill bit that snapped off and drilled through the middle of my thumb nail...managed to auger/rip its way up towards the tip and almost drilled through the tip and popped out the pad.

Needless to say you know how when wood is wet and sticks to the bit...in curly queues....That bit was full of meat. cry

After a week I can finally take the bandages off when I'm taking it easy.

Could have been alot worse if it hit anywhere else.