• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

I went on vacation and didn't play for about 10 days, can't believe how bad I stink now!!! smile

MN_Hunter, ran into the care package glitch again last night. I thought it was fixed as well, but somebody figured it out apparently.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we had a winning kill last night was about the coolest thing I’ve seen so far while playing. I’ve seen some crazy YouTube stuff, but never Live while I was playing.

I forget exactly who it was, Hop, or DuckedUp (someone on our team) but we were on Rundown and final Kill Cam, shows him sprinting and for a split second see him notice a head pop up in one of the second story windows, so in mid stride, he throws a Hail Mary Semtex and wouldn’t you know it, it not only finds the window opening but it sticks right to the guys shoulder and just sits there for about 2 seconds before going off. It was a classic moment.

I swear it was just like a Parrot sitting there. laugh

yeah that was me and it happend on final stand as well i wish i would have been able to record that because that was the best kill cam i have seen in a while.

on a side note who on here thinks RPGs are Re tar dead......i was killed a bunch of times by someone we wont name any names (cough)dtro(cough) just thought i would throw that out there.

oh, I could've sworn you were at a full sprint when you threw that thing.

Either way, it was awesome!

Everyone seems to complain about the RPG's on FFA, but not so much when they are on my team.....hmmmm. smile

I want to say shoulder, I wasn't paying attention just running away. And I didn't pay attention to the killcam as it was me and all didn't want to relieve it. At least I wasn't killed by a pink RPG.....

Either way it was a good kill, not happy to be on the receiving end but oh well was a good match. And I redeemed myself the next match by dispatching a fair amount of you, before you were nice enough to let me on your team.

Wow.

Previously I posted an article showing some new PC hacks that had surfaced allowing some really devastating power through online play. At the time the hacks were for the PC only. I had mentioned for console owners to expect the mods to reach them really soon. That time has finally come.

Expect to see these mods while playing online.

List Of Mods:

1. God Mode (Don't Die)

2. Wall Hack (See People Through Walls)

3. Jump Height (Jump Higher)

4. Default Weapon (New Weapon)

5. Gold Desert Eagle (COD4 Gold Desert Eagle)

6. No Recoil (Gun Does Not Have Any Kickback)

7. Unlimited Ammo (Never Run Out Of Ammo)

8. Spawn With AC-130

9. Every Perk (All Perks)

10. Other People Have NO PERKS

11. Other People Can Not Jump

12. Text On Screen (Messages At Beginning)

Modern Warfare 2 is over.

In some related glitching news, the care package glitch has in fact been re-discovered and is being debated on its' release. Not to mention there is a new javelin glitch that allows you to take out a mass amount of enemies upon dieing.

The infinite care package glitch still works for the Playstation 3. The X360 release is the one that has yet to be released but will work after any patches Infinity Ward dishes out. It's a sad day for MW2 patches, yet again.

Can Microsoft just please permanently ban the people that are doing this? You know, it’s one thing when you are just messing around and discover a weird glitch, but these people are not only spending 24/7 to search for elevators, collisions, bugs, or to hack the software, they have dedicated YouTube channels devoted to promoting their actions.

There was a time when I thought these people were helping out by finding these glitches, but not anymore, it’s way beyond that.

I guess it’s the evolution of gaming.

Hopefully some fresh maps will help things out a bit.

Im not making a PS3 fanboy comment but Im so glad Im not playing this game on 360. Fortunately for me for some reason it sounds like the xbox system is the one that has the majority of the glitches (other than PC).

I dont even recall seeing a care package glitch for a week or more on PS3. The wierdest thing to occur on PS3 was a lobby with 12+ players in FFA when I was trying to play cagematch one night.