• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am currently at level 61 and it has taken a very long time to get there. I don't think I will prestige anytime soon! How many points do you guys get after an average TDM or FFA match? I normally get about 3000 for a victory and about 1500 for a defeat. Does this sound about right? Anyway to get more xp points, use differnt weapons or something?

Completing challenges is the fastest way to rack up points and level up. Once you have them all for one weapon, then switch. Rinse/Repeat.

If there was a really good reason, (other than Peer Pressure laugh ) for me to Prestige I would, but I see it more as that, here let me jump first…..oh…..ow….ouch….that hurt…..why did I do that…..never again…… “ok hey that was great now it’s your turn” laugh

I am currently at level 61 and it has taken a very long time to get there. I don't think I will prestige anytime soon! How many points do you guys get after an average TDM or FFA match? I normally get about 3000 for a victory and about 1500 for a defeat. Does this sound about right? Anyway to get more xp points, use differnt weapons or something?

I'm seeming to average about 3000-4000 per match finishing in the top 3.. 75% of the time on FFA. (I play FFA 98% of the time, TDM the other 2% with the boys on FM and I can count on one hand the other types of games on MW2 I've tried)

You need to look at your challenges and start completing those for the big blocks of EXP points. I would say I average about 10 matches to get some extra EXPs thrown in for weapon exp, perk use, or specials. It makes a huge difference!!!!! It took me for ever to prestige the first time (about 2.5 months). Second time around, I'm currently at 63 or 64 and Its been 13 days I think.

I will add this that this was the first time Going on X-box live with a game since I'd had it for over a year. So there was a pretty large learning curve for multiplayer COD.

I will add this that this was the first time Going on X-box live with a game since I'd had it for over a year. So there was a pretty large learning curve for multiplayer COD.

I agree the learning curve is steep. Some days I am owning it and the next day I get my ace fed to me on a silver platter! I will have to try using different weapons and completing their challenges for more points. I pretty much always use the Tar-21 and only have the final headshot challenge left. This game is so addicting I hope it doesn't cut into the nascar season!

Prestige glitch on ps3 is done by giving someone else ur login creditentials, then they download a hacked file onto your system thus allowing you to be prestige 10. It's basically pointless if you ask me. I take pride in doing it the hard way.

So far I'm prestige 3, not sure why I continue this, but since playing HC TDM, i've been leveling up very fast. On top of playing that, I am somewhat consistent with maxing out each weapon for the added point bonuses which are a nice addition.

Johnsonator, nothing should ever interfere with the Nascar Season. Uses those days for resting your hands. :P

I am a level 70 pre first prestige and plan on staying that way. Infinity Ward hasn't even hinted at double XP, something Treyarch seem to do alot, which is good. Besides, don't wanna lose my M-16 with thermal and bright yellow paint job again.

Missed the boat last night with my last First responder refresher class, but will be back in action next thurs for sure.

I'll be on tonight..... singin margaritaville.

See if I can't hit level 70 on prestige one. I would really like to spend some time with a supped up AK-47 with Scavenger Pro. cool

They may have fixed the care package glitch, but they also completely neutered the 1887's. You practically have to have it on their forehead to get a kill now. At first I couldn't figure out what was going on and it seemed like they were shooting blanks where I had normally dropped people before, then I remembered the update that was installed when I logged in. Ridiculous. They are pretty much worthless now.

FAIL.

I've never understood why they have those shotguns in MW2. They look like something from WWI. Same with the Rangers. I would have hoped they would have had a few more era correct weapons in a game such as this. I guess if you're going to have riot shields, why not antique shotguns. smirk

Why don't they have a pistol like the 5-7 in the game. That would be a great gun for this game. The rangers are so out of touch. Try shooting a 12 guage with one hand and tell me it doesn't hurt much less 2 sawed off double barrels, and lever action shotguns in a modern war type shooter game?!