• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

lets see your dogs

ranger20

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rmkod,

I just sent in my AKC registration and now NAVHDA will be next. Do I have to join a specific location like Kelley Farms or do I just join the NAVHDA organization and then join a place like Kelley Farms?

Carl,

Kelley Farms is just a training grounds you can get a pass for to train at. You can either join the St. Croix or MN NAVHDA chapter. Go to the NAVHDA HSOforum and you can find links to each. You can also join NAVHDA international and get a book, and magazine. I am a memeber in both chapters, it is fairly cheap. If you ever want to get the little guy out I am up at Kelley Farms every now and then.

I have 3 German Shorthair Pointers. Winnie is 3 yrs old, Boomer is 2, and Jules is 4 months old. I just brought Jules home about 2 weeks ago. I love my dogs, they keep me pretty busy and every day is a new adventure with them! We can't wait for this fall to do some pheasant hunting.

Boomer, Winnie, & Jules

100_1935.jpg

Winnie as a pup

100_0482.jpg

Boomer sitting in the boat, on the look out for bass in the water.

100_1384.jpg

Jules, exploring the yard her first day here.

100_1940.jpg

fishtrapdgirl them are some really go looking dogs i love shorthairs do yours talk to you all the time and mine will sit there and look am me and yip until i pet him,all the shorthair that i have had have a mind of there own if ya know what i mrean

Spankylabs Wayward Jezebel SH (hoping for QAA this summer)

DSCN0027.jpg

Was too hot for her mother to be a truck dog so we brought her into the field with us on her 12th birthday. Spankylabs Smokin Choardsie SH.

DSCN0047.jpg

ranger20,

Yes my Shorthairs talk all the time to me. All three of them are very verbal. Boomer is our singer, he howls to two songs, but no others. Anytime we play those songs, he lets loose and it's pretty entertaining. I know exactly what you mean when you say they have a mind of their own!