• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

1500 is BAD!!!!

toughguy

The signal is weak and the commercials before the game go on for 15 minutes. I work in Eagan and I can harldy get a signal. I hope 1500 continues it's fall in ratings so it has to drop the Twins and they can go back to CCO where they belong. I'm already sick of the Reusse's bit commericals and we haven't finished the 1st week.

Toughguy...try 105.9 from RedWing...you should be able to pick that up in Eagan. Also there is a Twins radio listing out there. When the 35w bridge went out, 1500 didn't have the game on, so I listened to a southern MN station, can't remember if it was Faribault or New Ulm.

http://www.am1500.com/twins/radionetwork.shtml

Originally Posted By: 4wanderingeyes
I cant even get them in at all in Henderson, I so miss WCCO

You listen to the Twins on KTOE?

At times I have found the game on an FM station, but it isnt a strong signal.

I work nights. and had to buy the MLB audio subsrciption, so I can get the twins on the computer at work. its not that bad, only 15 bucks a year, plus I can listen to any game thats on.

I am lucky on the weekends when I am at the cabin, aitkin has has a station that broadcasts on FM.

The Twins are the reason I have satelite radio in my truck. KSTP 1500 has a weak signal in my opinion and I hate trying to surf up and down the dial searching for some small town radio station that I will be able to pick up for the next 20 miles.

I also enjoy hearing the other teams announcers for the road games. Not that I don't like the local team. Its just interesting hearing other people's opinions of the Twins and their players.

KNOP-

is this something I can find on MLB.com??/ down in IOWa- both 830 and 1500 suck,, but 1500 is worse-- and it's all I got at night. 570AM outta Yankton comes in clear as a bell as long as it is not dark.

Wouldn't you know it, the only real sports talk radio in town (Des Moines) picks up the Royals this year and they are bragging about it, when a guy can allready get them outta several stations coming outta N.MO.