• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I'm not really a photographer...but.....

I do enjoy taking pictures...I don't have an expensive camera, lenses and all that jazz but i do enjoy taking pictures...

I'd like to share some of the pictures that I took in Ireland and in the BWCA

gonnaphotoshop.jpg

DSC02717.jpg

DSC02730photoshopped.jpg

^^^that one is a tad edited

Now for the Ireland pics.

HPIM0412.jpg

HPIM0202.jpg

HPIM0570.jpg

thanks for taking a look!

I don't have an expensive camera, lenses and all that jazz but i do enjoy taking pictures...

Then you've come to the right place, mrfish! While the majority of people who post in here seem to post nature photography, folks in here occasionally post pictures to share the good times of their lives, their travels and their friends/families, and we'd like to see a lot more of that. Thanks for joining the parade.

And you don't need a lot of gear to take really cool pictures. Thanks for sharing yours. I like the first shot best of all. Great mood there. smilesmile

I love the first sunset. But oh, Ireland!!!! Your pictures have made me very nostalgic. What I wouldn't give to go back. Where was the water picture taken? My most favorite is the stone wall with moss and plant life growing from it. I have one from Mellifont Abbey with a blooming snapdragon growing from just about the keystone of the entry arch. Glad to know someone else takes pictures of these things. And very nice shot, I might add. Okay, I have to know where this one was taken, too. The stone is so tan compared to many of the old gray towers and relics. Thanks for posting!

Thanks Birdsong i'm glad you enjoyed them

The water picture was taken on a tour of the Ring of Kerry

and the other picture you were wondering about was taken at the miniture "castle" at the Cliffs of Moher

You my friend are indeed a photographer. It's not a title, nor a degree, but a passion. To be able to hold in ones hand a frozen moment in time is a rare gift. Remember; Those that work with their hands are laborers. Those that work with their hands and their heads are craftsman. And those that work with their hands their heads and their hearts are artists.

Keep up the passion] don't ever let it go.