Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
caseymcq

Mr. Clean Magic Erasers

13 posts in this topic

For anyone else with a toddler, Mr. Clean Magic Erasers will take black crayon off white walls. It works fast and effectively.

I know its not funny but I had to laugh and thought to myself " How does he know that " but I am pretty sure I know the answer.

And for that matter, it will take all the other colors off too. Sorry couldnt help grin

Shawn

also helps clean up fishing rods. my neighbor hook a St.Croix on Mille Lacs that looked like it spent some time on the bottom. full of algae and [PoorWordUsage]. 2 magic erasers later and she look brand new, except for the rotting cork handle.

Ah yes, we've had to use them to clean up a few messes on the wall from the kids grin

They work awesome on boat seats also. Mrs boilerguy took my 30 year old boat seats, 3 magic erasers later they look almost new.

I myself am totally amazed at what these things will do. Especially on painted walls where any abrasive material would have done some damage.

Wish I would of invented it, I could of been hunt'n right now!!! And sleep in tomorrow!

I know its not funny but I had to laugh...

Oh, it's funny. The "art work" was done by the two-year-old pictured to the left(my avatar). We had a civil discussion about why "we" don't do that. I just shrugged my shoulders afterward, got the Magic Eraser out and had all of the crayon off the wall in about 10 minutes.

The one thing I have used them on and it works GREAT is camper awnings. Removers all the stains from water when in storage.