• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mr. Clean Magic Erasers

caseymcq

also helps clean up fishing rods. my neighbor hook a St.Croix on Mille Lacs that looked like it spent some time on the bottom. full of algae and [PoorWordUsage]. 2 magic erasers later and she look brand new, except for the rotting cork handle.

I myself am totally amazed at what these things will do. Especially on painted walls where any abrasive material would have done some damage.

Wish I would of invented it, I could of been hunt'n right now!!! And sleep in tomorrow!

I know its not funny but I had to laugh...

Oh, it's funny. The "art work" was done by the two-year-old pictured to the left(my avatar). We had a civil discussion about why "we" don't do that. I just shrugged my shoulders afterward, got the Magic Eraser out and had all of the crayon off the wall in about 10 minutes.