Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tip_upclyma

Anyone Ice Fishing This Weekend????

22 posts in this topic

All of my family is in Kansas City, and I am not heading down for Thanksgiving......that means ICE FISHING EXTRAVAGANZA!!! Anyone thinking about getting out that might want to fish in the same area????? I am hoping to at least be close to people on early ice when I am going to be going out solo. Plus, finding fish is a little easier with more people. Let me know!!!! Thanks!

im gonna try real hard to get up to rush this weekend buddy of mine now says that there is 3.5 outinfront of his place on the southwest end and 1.5 mainlake

Tip-up,

Shoot me an email. If you are thinkin metro or near metro area my buddy and I are going out Friday morning. I was out Monday night and found 4" of good clear ice. My email is my username here at yahoo.com.

talked to a guy in L&M Fleet this morning and said two guys that he knew had limited out on wallys last nite on Rush lake

The public landing on West Rush barely had an 1 inch of ice around it. From what I could see, the lake was frozen over but surely not enough to walk on.

just got back from ice fishing. caught 40 crappies and 2 nice 8 1/2" gills. fished from 1:00 this afternoon to just before dark (5:00 pm). Good bite for daytime on the crappies. Even caught some on the #3 chubby darter including one of my gills!

Im stranded in ND with the Inlaw's all weekend. not a lake in sight. they do have a pool table though

Got out last night from 4:30pm-midnight. One flag one fish 25.25 inch walleye. It was fun but now sort of spoiled it considering it will be tough to beat the first fish of the ice season!

I am planning on heading to Lake Vermilion Sat am.

Checked both buddy heaters this afternoon, loaded the portable into the truck, and now I'm digging through my stuff trying to find the gloves. Oh yeah, I'm going ice fishing tomorrow! grin

I am going fishing in the morning. Went last night and caught on 15.5 inch walleye.

Yeah, I'm getting the ice gear ready this weekend. Hopefully head out for some early ice tip-up action late next week. I just don't like hitting 3".

Hey tip_upclyma send me an e-mail about heading out ice fishing this weekend im looking to meet someone out there or make some kind of plans my e-mail is Breuer18061@yahoo.com