• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

mortar mix

Tom7227

Get rid of it in some other manner. I wouldn't spread it out over the lawn. There is some lime in that mix but its not the same stuff that will benefit a lawn. There is more portland cement in there than lime. That will burn a lawn.

the bigger amount $ sign you put on thier tha faster it will be gone. lol stupid people

I have a bunch of batteries lined up against the wall in the driveway right and the end and one hasnt walked away yet if I had a $ sign on it the stack would be gone in a couple days

Big Dave2, That's funny...but it works!! I had some old snow tires that wouldn't fit anything I own so I put them out with a 'Free' sign, nobody even looked at them. Did the '$5/ea.' in the back of the garage and the 2nd night they disappeared. Must be for the 'thrill' of it all? Phred52

yep, they got the thrill of "stealing $20 from you and you got rid of the tires. Win - win situation.

A long time ago when I was a frozen foods manger at a grocery store I got a really good deal on a bunch of cases of shoestring french fries. I was still able to get the stores normal 30% mark-up with only charging a retail price of like 59 cents or some rediculously low price. Well the FF sat there and would not sell even at that price so I raised the price to some thing like $1.19 and they sold like hotcakes. Nobody wanted them when they were cheap, they must have thought something was wrong with them!

Maybe they though it was 'store or generic brand' Funny thing, People don't seem to relize that store or generic brands are made and packaged by the big name companys. As an example, Your local grocery store doesn't have a cheese plant down the road that produces cheese only under that stores name. Those products are every bit as good as "Name" brand items. Gotta little off the subject. Phred52