Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fred_Bear

"Ice Fishing" moved to the top??

20 posts in this topic

Bout that time when I see 49 users viewing here and only 7 in Open Water.... grin

EDIT: Just saw the other post about this so I feel pretty dumb now but give me a little slack it's all th way on a page 3 and I've been so busy chasing ducks lately that I haven't been on here in over a month.

Suppose to be in the 70's again today and I'm heading out in the boat. I'll let the site administrator know when I put my boat away for the winter so he can move this up. grin

There are people you are out in there boat almost year round and they might say keep open water on top. I think that as soon as there is some ice reports things will change.

P.S. You really should be checking in more grin

Fred, Calm down. Im getting nuts for ice too.Just a few weeks away up here I hope.

I don't see where it matters which forum is on top, we all know which one is #1 in our hearts. wink

i like turtles too, TOO THE TOP!!!!
\

Since you won the Forest Lake Freeze Over contest last year when will it be this year? I want this to be exact by the way.. jk lol

I winterized the boat and put it away today. This forum can be moved to the top any time now. wink

agreed I saw ice on N Metro lake and ponds this morning, I think the time has come.

Ryan

Ice is all over the ponds and some lakes up here in the north land! The season is coming near...just need to put some venison in the freezer!

I've got 12.8 degrees right now. I'm not going to gas up the auger just yet but I am going to get the rods and reels together.

TTT 130people at 6:27 feels and looks like January here in NW Iowa. Got ICE????? A little skim here but didn't last long this morning.

Yup, the bug is chewing on me too.

I was about to observe this is about the time we all start popping up in this board like whack-a-mole.

143 viewers on this formum and it is time...another vote for the move to the top.

Thanks

Tink

143 to 9 in favor of ice fishing!!! just got back from Mille Lacs and did a nice remodel to the permanent, time for this forum to be on the top!