• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

COD5

Meaney

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you didnt like 4, then it's not for you.

CoD4 with the comp mods (Promod and to an extent pam) was really fun. The airstrikes/helicopters and "skill-less" guns (nade launcher) really made the game feel bloated and cheesy. I preferred the style of CoD1+2... I thought they did an amazing job at it.

I guess I'm just looking for a team based competition game... none really out atm (I'm NOT installing CS again heh) frown

I played some WaW last night for the first time in a few weeks. I still don't get the enjoyment I did from COD 4 and it seems like nobody else does either. Everyone is just going through the motions and they seem as bored as I am playing it. I think the next time I fire up the XBOX COD 4 is going back in.

Are you guys working on the trophy's at all? I've completed them all except the vetran levels (harder than heck!!!) and 3 that really are bugging me. The 45 zeros on black cat, the iron fist (blow up the bunkers and towers), and something about not backing down in the face of the enemy. If anyone could give me some tips to get these trophy's I'd appreciate it. I've tried for the iron challenge 3 times moving at a snails pace and blowing up every single board and tower and I still can't get it. I agree with others that it doesn't keep me interested like COD4. I don't think I'm messing with prestige on this game. I got to the last level in cod4, but this time around I'm just going to try for all the trophy's and finish all the challenges. Then I'll probably move on to final fantasy.

It's going on a month now since people have posted here.

I've finally gotten out of the plow truck for 3-4 hours, so I can get into this game.

Team Deathmatch, core, I'll finally hit level 20 tonight.

Finally I'm able to figure out the maps, figure out the hiding spots, and got an MP40 with an apature sight, 15 kills from the double magazine.

I never played COD4, so I don't really have anything to compare to, but IMO, from what I've heard, this one is maybe more "strategery" since you can't call in all the extra big guns.

However, I DO hate those dogs.

Im still playing WaW a bunch but have started playing cod4 again. The thing that is ruining WaW is all the glitches! People are finding and using glitches in every level it seems. How they find these stupid glitches I dont get either. Do these people spend hours on end crawling and jumping next to every tree, rock, building in the levels?!

Yes, they do spend hours and hours finding them. Then they share them on YouTube and all he77 breaks loose.

It happens with every game though, and right at the point where it gets out of hand, the developer usually will send out a patch to fix them.

Then the cycle starts all over again.

I haven't played this game in a really long time. Whenever I think about playing it, I think, "well why don't I just go fishing instead?". smile

There were a lot of Glitches with COd4 Many were using Rocket jumps and the like, but there were there. smile Nothing as bad as getting under the map....if you would like to see where the dirty glitchers get in I'll show ya.

I'm almost done beating the game for the second time on veteran, but haven't had the time to play it online yet. My internet isn't working and it might take a few more day before they can come and look at it. I can't wait to see what the online game play is like. With that side, I don't think it is going to be as good as socom!!! I will make sure to write a review on both of them ones i get the chance.

I usually never glitch, but the glitch on roundhouse is pretty cool. Be careful though, if you get enough complaints from other players due to glitching, you will not be able to play w/your account on cod waw anymore. It happened to my buddy and he was forced to make a new account to continue playing.