• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

COD5

Meaney

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This morning when I got up at 3 am to see if I had to shovel any sidewalks, I got on and have made it to level 25.

These glitches I keep hearing people talk about, I haven't seen anyone do them yet???

Either that, or I'm so bad that I don't know any better. laugh

The other night though, I ended up with a room of people, 1/2 had bluetooth, of course my 1/2 didn't, and they just KILLED us. It was something like 750 to 170.

Everytime I would respawn, I would be killed within 10 seconds.

THAT sucked.

yes ppl glitch all the time.that just ruins a game.i quit as soon as i see ppl glitch.i know how to do it but its not my style.watch out for glitchers on seelow and the castle map.i play all the time everyday.they glitching is getting way out have hand.its just an easy way to get kills with out getting killed.my s/n is JustCause88 loook me up.i always play capture the flag and sabotage.

Yesterday I was playing while the kids were at school.

I did have one round of team deathmatch where there were guys on the roofs of buildings at "castle", but once I figured out they were up there, I'd just shoot them down.

After that they were back on the ground.

Once you figure out where the glitches are, I don't see what the big deal is, unless there's different places they could shoot you, but you couldn't shoot back.

Even then, all you have to do is shoot everyone else in the match and just stay away from that small area.

Getting on the roof isnt really a glitch and I have no problem doing it myself or when people do it since you can actaully see them and shoot back. On that map (castle) the main glitch is people get under the map and they are free to roam and shoot people in the level without being seen or killed themselves.

Okay, next question.

Say you look up the glitch on YouTube about Castle, getting under the map.

1, it's hilarious cause the first one that's brought up is a kid that sounds about 10, which, on my WaW, says rated "M".

2, there's responses that say it's patched.

If it's patched, does that mean that when I go online, that the server that I go to, the game is patched there, or does each person have to update their program so it's patched on your own program?

Lastly, I've got to believe that if you find a glitch, wouldn't it make MORE sense to not post it anywhere, since the programmers can google whatever "glitch" and see who's found what, and then make a patch for it?