• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dancing with the Stars - Who's watchin

Sandmannd

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Nope, sorry. See, I am a guy, and I went over this on another thread, guys don't watch dancin' on TV. If you do, expect a Milwaukees Best can to drop on you. Don't tell me there are hot women on the show either- I have 50 other channels with hot women on them, and none of them involve watching people twirl around.

Kym looked good also...I'm with the extra credit with my bride, although she knows I am only watching for Julianne, Edyta, etc....

Seems to me that guys that are uncomfortable with watching Stars are also the guys that won't use pink jigs for fishing! confusedwinkwinkgrin

What is up with this thread? The first page is showing up on my computer like Giant Sized Posts, second page is normal. I did not catch the season opening show but I am sure I will hit it up this year. I hope no hotties get axed tonight!

Windy

My wife watches it, as do my sisters and they compare notes on whose goin, whose stayin, etc.

I look in on it, cause some of them professional dancing babes are hot, hot, hot and they put on some moves that are pretty easy to look at!

On the other hand watching some old knobby kneed, 82 year old dancer like Cloris Leachman? Naw, that doesn't have to happen!

I don't expect that when I'm 82, I'll even be able to walk, let alone dance, but still, not something I wanna see!