• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Can't take the TWINS anymore!!

Coach1310

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll be back next year even stronger, lots of promise with this young team. They exceeded expectations for this season by far.

I would like to think so but you just never know. Clearly Cleveland and Detroit were the pre season front runners in our division and look what happened to them.

That's what makes this more difficult to deal with if we don't pull it out and that doesn't look to good right now.

Well I think the brooms will be out tonight in Cleveland having to face Lee. How many times in last nights game did they have basesload?? Sure would of been nice to see a grandslam on one of those occasions but it never happened imagine that. Then the bullpen blows a game once again very nice. Have fun golfing October 1st in Arizona or Florida. And Pier let me correct myself from my last post in another thread its the Minnesota Stinkies I think I can be negitive in this thread right??

7th in era in the AL with a very young staff isnt too bad. We have given up the least walks in MLB. We need a solid set up man in the bullpen. The staff isnt bad, you dont have a record like the twins do on hitting alone.

Thats even with your favorite player Mr. Crain in that group.

And Pier let me correct myself from my last post in another thread its the Minnesota Stinkies I think I can be negitive in this thread right??

Of course and I wouldn't expect anything else out of you... grin

I will admit I'm midly concerned as of late. I hope everything is going ok with you.

Dangit Twins. You know the best they can do is split with Tampa, take 2 of 3 with Chicago, and pray for Sox losses while playing KC, but the way they are playing right now you can't count on much of anything.

Oh well, who wanted to see an in and done team anyways. Get better before next year. Maybe I'll go see them during Spring Training. Still was a fun team to watch. Upper third of MLB.

I agree with what has been mentioned... you just never know about next year!! I think it is unfortunate that they Twins went cheap again this year and didn't go hard after Bradford from Baltimore instead they settled for Eddie G! It is pretty tough to swallow when you overachieve and then seem to just run out of gas down the stretch. I can already see us sweeping the Chi Sox next week to bring the division to even and just melt down on the weekend. For the record...I lept off the BANDWAGON along time ago, but there is still a slice of me that wants to get back on.

Poster: Hammer Handle

Subject: Re: Can't take the TWINS anymore!!

They could be in the tank...and I would still be on the wagon.

I like that thinking.....My son was at a game when he was about 10 years old...The Twins lost 10-3 and he said..."Dad, at least we got 3 runs". 34 now and still a Twins fan. It might be the only thing right I taught him. grin

Wild,

I have to give the Twinks props for manning up against Mr. Lee. True they lost but he didn't win. I think we may face him the last game of the year. Magic number is now in single digits, I can hear the fat lady warming up....Me Me Me Me!

Windy