• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Labor Day Plans?

Cecil

What does everyone have planned for Labor Day? I will be staying around the metro trying out my new St Croix 7'-11" flippin (whoopin) stick. Not sure where to yet, as tonka will surely be packed with boats!

I'm heading to a small little lake I found a few weeks back! Taking the gf out with me on the canoe....since I tend to "forget" about her on my other outings! Just a nice quiet day on the lake...I hope!

I will be heading up to Mora to get my rods/boat. making a little stop and my favorite little lake X on the way, then going to my buddies cabin in osceolla, WI to practice using jigs and hopefully coming back with some nice pictures!

I'm staying local as well.....my neighborhood honey hole for saturday morning. Then, hittin' the Mn. Sat. & Sun. night. Should be some great weather this weekend. Stay safe and keep your cool out there! This weekend sure can be a nightmare for some fisherman with all the rec. traffic.

Sounds like a lot of people "getting away" from the crowds and not going to far to do so. Sounds like weather will be pretty nice as well. Good luck to all and first 6 pounder wins!!