Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cecil

Labor Day Plans?

15 posts in this topic

What does everyone have planned for Labor Day? I will be staying around the metro trying out my new St Croix 7'-11" flippin (whoopin) stick. Not sure where to yet, as tonka will surely be packed with boats!

I'm heading to a small little lake I found a few weeks back! Taking the gf out with me on the canoe....since I tend to "forget" about her on my other outings! Just a nice quiet day on the lake...I hope!

I will be heading up to Mora to get my rods/boat. making a little stop and my favorite little lake X on the way, then going to my buddies cabin in osceolla, WI to practice using jigs and hopefully coming back with some nice pictures!

Local Wright County lake for a couple of the days and the Rum for another....

I'm staying local as well.....my neighborhood honey hole for saturday morning. Then, hittin' the Mn. Sat. & Sun. night. Should be some great weather this weekend. Stay safe and keep your cool out there! This weekend sure can be a nightmare for some fisherman with all the rec. traffic.

I will avoid the lakes at all costs unless I can get out for a late night or early morning bite. Anytime past nine AM and it amatueur hour at the launch and pontoons everywhere on the lake. I would rather be home taking a nap.

Fishing the St. Croix river on Monday, then Tuesday morning I am going to do some exploring of some trout streams I have never been too.

Sounds like a lot of people "getting away" from the crowds and not going to far to do so. Sounds like weather will be pretty nice as well. Good luck to all and first 6 pounder wins!!

I'll be on the Croix bright and early. You comig out with me Lee?

SledNeck... I have to ask are you a traitor? This isn't the first time... jk, they do fight good i guess. smile

Gotta gravitate to the best action. I'll be back on the bass next weekend.