Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DTro

Well that was kind of fun.

15 posts in this topic

On my way home from work today, I spotted a familiar face, so I stopped to say hi. Next thing I know, I'm pulling back a bow and letting an arrow fly into my first BowFish.

It took a bit of fumbling around to get the release figured out, but first shot was a winner.

As you can see, I was dressed for the occasion too grin.gif

Thanks Eddie

buffshot.jpg

great job, bowfishing is an addicting sport

If I never do it again I'll have a 100% hit ratio

Originally Posted By: dtro

Better quit while you're ahead!

Originally Posted By: dtro

How can you even tell yourself that your not going to do it again!!!

You did mention you got to get away from the cat infatuation.

Hey ahhhh... We got a first timer here.....

Great Job!!!! Welcome to the addiction!!!

I was a little surprised to see that you actually got one on your first shot. I missed one on my first shot that day. I still think you should have taken your trophy home to your wife grin.gif

Heck, she could have cooked it up for you DTRO. Nothing like a fresh fish meal.

Nice shot!!!! How much does it cost to have/ get a bow set up like that??

to buy a reel like that its a little over 70$ and with an aarow depends on witch one you get...most of them are around 20 bucks for a nicer one. but the reel is definatly worth it...better than those cheep ones that will break take for ever to get wound back up, ect. its all worth the money! totally

EC30_06......Im new to the area and live in Lonsdale... I have an AMS reel and would love to go shoot some rough fish around our area... send me an email and lets hook up to go shoot some if you know where we could find any.....KPfly12@hotmail.com

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• I was glad I had scratchers on thursday,,,, after 7 miles on the trail my skid looked show room clean ,,, put the scratchers down and all was good ,,,Trails are still rideable up here but showing some snert,,, Gonna switch to ice fishing till we get some snow cover again 
    • I thought it looked cool, the way it unfolds.   Run time indeed is an issue, and it would probably take slogging through them one by one to tell.
    • U have to keep telling us.......
    • duurrrr whats a heat exchanger I sold my trail sled and only have my f/c ice fishing sled now.   I was thinking about buying a new trail sled beginning of this year but glad I didn't I just don't have time for both ice fishing and sledding oh the hardships I have   I wish I lived in the mountains I think snowmobiling would win over fishing
    • Have the 8" k-drill. Bought it at the fishing show. Had it out about 8 different times and love it. No complaints. Very light weight, drill about 20-25 holes out each time. Only on Monday did I have to use a second battery, had about 21 inches of ice. I have two 5ah batteries for it.
    • It was awesome.....it is not exactly a new thing for presidents to lie, but the guy actually brought in clappers to clap for his lies about pee and crowd gate.....as this means somehow he wasn't lying his a$$ off?  Watching Spicer later in the day trying to provide cover for the boss was almost painful. ....if it wasn't so funny. No clappers there    #sidetrackedfromallthefirstdaypromises
    • Looks like great sub-flooring but not sure how well chip board products would hold up for a trailer top? Even if it's a covered trailer the slush and salt will do a number on the bottom side I would think? For the cost I would just put some 5/8th treated plywood down.
    • I used to sip cognac with a beer and I didn't even get in to whiskeys or bourbons until 8 or 10 years ago, so as a novice I started with the Canadian blends like Crown, Tangle Ridge and Pendleton and I'm more of a sipper using the old fashioned glasses.  I can't give recommendations on any of the really good brands, but if you ever see some of this... run screaming from the bar.  
    • Catfish is right up there with walleye, perch, trout, steelhead, salmon, flounder, grouper.....
    • What does it matter what Bernie Sanders had figured out considering the DNC blatantly rigged the primary against him? And then they tried with all their might to do it again and were exposed.   Face it, you party is fueled by people who are showing that they are the very ones they claim to be fighting against.    Immoral, intolerant, violent, judgemental and full of hate. 
  • Our Sponsors