• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Well that was kind of fun.

DTro

On my way home from work today, I spotted a familiar face, so I stopped to say hi. Next thing I know, I'm pulling back a bow and letting an arrow fly into my first BowFish.

It took a bit of fumbling around to get the release figured out, but first shot was a winner.

As you can see, I was dressed for the occasion too grin.gif

Thanks Eddie

buffshot.jpg

I was a little surprised to see that you actually got one on your first shot. I missed one on my first shot that day. I still think you should have taken your trophy home to your wife grin.gif

to buy a reel like that its a little over 70$ and with an aarow depends on witch one you get...most of them are around 20 bucks for a nicer one. but the reel is definatly worth it...better than those cheep ones that will break take for ever to get wound back up, ect. its all worth the money! totally