• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New rig

Been kind of looking for a replacement for my prodigy recently and my bow shop had a 2017 hoyt set aside for me. I was going to buy it but was waiting for the 2018 line to hit the market and see how they felt. Well this sweet little thing felt and shot amazing and came home with me tonight. I hope this thing can keep up with me,2018 hoyt RX-1 Carbon. 

received_10213828412761273.jpeg

That's a sexy set-up for sure!  I upgraded this summer from my old relic Hoyt I've been shooting for the last 10 years. Really would have loved to buy the Defiant, or one of these had they been out then, but they're way too rich for my budget.  Curious how much these RedWrx bows are retailing for.  I had to settle with the PowerMax, which is a sweet rig, but noting like these beasts.  Congrats on the new toy! 

Oooo thats purdy!

I'm still shooting a 16 year old hand me down PSE Thunderbolt  On the plus side the guys at the bow shop usually get a kick out of reminiscing when I bring the bow in for any kind of work.  

I'm squirreling away money when I can for a new bow but will probably need to get at least one or two more seasons out of the current set up.  

7 hours ago, Hoyt4 said:

Nice looking bow. I will be checking in on a new one this winter when they have to change out last years bow's. :)

They have a defiant 34 on the shelf,thats the one the were holding for me

4 hours ago, BRULEDRIFTER said:

That's a sexy set-up for sure!  I upgraded this summer from my old relic Hoyt I've been shooting for the last 10 years. Really would have loved to buy the Defiant, or one of these had they been out then, but they're way too rich for my budget.  Curious how much these RedWrx bows are retailing for.  I had to settle with the PowerMax, which is a sweet rig, but noting like these beasts.  Congrats on the new toy! 

Around $1500 +/- 

25 minutes ago, Archerysniper said:

They have a defiant 34 on the shelf,thats the one the were holding for me

Around $1500 +/- 

When they start moving the old for the bad you have to be ready you can get them at half the price. That is how I picked up my Element for $750 or I wouldn't do that right now.

So I'm waiting for that right time to jump on the new defiant or should say a year old :)

On 11/1/2017 at 2:06 PM, Hoyt4 said:

When they start moving the old for the bad you have to be ready you can get them at half the price. That is how I picked up my Element for $750 or I wouldn't do that right now.

So I'm waiting for that right time to jump on the new defiant or should say a year old :)

The defiant would have been $450 wirh trading in my prodigy. The $1500 is the sticker one the 2018's

On 11/1/2017 at 1:46 PM, BRULEDRIFTER said:

That's about what I figured.  After accessories, ~$2K.  Someday, maybe.... ;)

Enjoy! 

Only new thing I'm putting on is a diffrent rest,wore out 2 QAD's in 2 years. Sticking with my HHA sights