• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Unique Super Bowl Food?

ahahahahaha!!!!!!!! must be. if I feel up to it I might just make up some nordern minesota venny steaks. cut them up in bite size pieces wrap dem in bacon marinate them and throw thems on da grill for a bit!!!!!!!!! hows dat for ethnic food!!

oh the marinate will kill the taste of the bacon!!!!!!!!!:P:grin:

On 2/1/2017 at 6:34 PM, delcecchi said:

How about something ethnic?   Lettuce wraps on the asian side.   Spring rolls (the fresh ones with rice paper, noodles, shrimp, bbq pork.   

We did homemade spring rolls a couple of  months ago, smoked salmon , sliver of carrots and some greens dunked in Wasabi and soy...good stuff.

43 minutes ago, Big Dave2 said:

That must be what the Rochester Liberals eat.  :D

Conservatives too.   You got a problem with open food borders?   You harshing my freedom, bro?  

Poor libertarian you are. 

42 minutes ago, Big Dave2 said:

Are you saying you're inviting us all over to your house for the Superbowl? :whistle:

Boy, turn those hearing aids up!!! *SCREEEE*  I'm quiet as a mouse...you must be hearin' Del!!!

5 minutes ago, Mike89 said:

for king prawns!!!!

Who's this KIng Prawn dude? Some Rapper? "Yo baby whatcho got, I'm so hungry, and yo so hot, so you be chillin', cuz I be grillin''......

2 minutes ago, Big Dave2 said:

I'll be there at noon with the shrimp boil.

Now we're goin' to Del's??!! Sheesh! I hope he has a grill for Mikes stuff! Do we haveta eat those stoopid spring rolls and stuff?! Are they soused up to proper temp with that souse thingie!?

Talking about Salsa Verde (green salsa with tomatillos instead of tomatoes.)   Don't look at me, I fled the snow and ice.   Back later.  

Next you be telling smurfy to make nuoc mam out of those perch he catches. 

12 hours ago, delcecchi said:

Talking about Salsa Verde (green salsa with tomatillos instead of tomatoes.)   Don't look at me, I fled the snow and ice.   Back later.  

Nuoc mam?! I ain't knockin' his Mom!!! If I did, he'd probably tell me to go make some phluc yoo!!!!!   :cry:

23 hours ago, delcecchi said:

So what in God's name is that? Must be above my pay grade and peanuts to del?

In Vietnam, they'd bury any small fish wrapped in burlap or leaves in the sand, and let it rot. Blachang, or some called it nuk mom. Did it in Malaysia, too, with shrimp. One whiff would blow yer head off. Tiny bit would flavor a whole bowl of rice. But then, so would a small piece of dog crap.

cartoon_dog_barf_001.gif