• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

star struck!!

my buddy's dad went to highschool with lee and was going goose hunting out in Montana with them. His son was at his hockey game and his wife was at work and needed to get dropped off so my buddy told his dad I should do it. Basically dropped him off on an on ramp on 35W haha. It was crazy actually seeing the bus in person though. fun experience!

If you thought the bus was cool you should see the inside of their house. Decorated in early antler. And the garage is full of toys...

Had dinner at their place last time my kid got drawn for Iowa. Us and about 10 other people including a pro ball player or two.

If you thought the bus was cool you should see the inside of their house. Decorated in early antler. And the garage is full of toys...

Had dinner at their place last time my kid got drawn for Iowa. Us and about 10 other people including a pro ball player or two.

That would be cool

I shot bow with them a few times at Wolf Track in Blaine. I really admire the fact that they dropped everything to realize a dream and THEN made it big. They were nice before their success and from the show it doesn't seem like they've changed at all.

old man? Take your finger an swab the moister from behind your ears junior. This Adonis Greek God could easily.......run......ZZZZZZZ oh sorry fell asleep there for a moment, where was I, oh yeah.....ZZZZZZZZ. winkgrin old man, charm? good looks, I think your over compensating for something shockedgrin