• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2012 Trail Cam Thread

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Stick? I took your advice and got a 466. Do you get a lot of these pics in B&W when it still appears to be light out? The pics below are at 6 pm... Is there anyway to change that? Other than that I like the shutter speed and the fact that NOTHING spooks from them hardly!

full-14474-22117-pict0066.jpg

full-14474-22118-pict0068.jpg

Just ckecked the checked the camera last night! I dont have the best camera but still got a great picture of this years possible target. Lets hope he adds a few more inches yet! Have'nt got a good picture of the deer with his head down yet but looks like he might turn out alright!

full-15288-22121-icam0014.jpg

full-15288-22122-icam0013.jpg

full-26771-22135-ek000006.jpg

full-26771-22136-cdy_0695.jpg

full-26771-22137-ek000455.jpg

Not looking to great this year. Not just the lack of bigger bucks, but Ive only seen 4 different fawns on cameras over 2 of the most established licks were we hunt. Lots of other pics show bucks well developed, I feel mine are behind some how

Actually we moved the cameras to the creek due to the lack of rain some of the plots didn't come in this year as well. It's amazing how many mid day pics we have got that leads me to believe that they are bedding by the creek this year. There is a group of 4-5 bucks that seem to frequent the crrek mid day.

Lots of great pics guys! That bear is a fatty lungdeflator and those buck do look like they have some catchin up to do. They got time!

Muskieman, that middle buck appears to have some nice mass at the H3s and some good brows, I bet hell turn into something. I think those deer like the creekbottoms for the water but I think its like an air conditioner with the heat weve had lately. Stay low and stay wet!

Keep them commin everyone, Fun to look at!