• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What non-outdoors collections do you have?

hoggs222

I collect old pop bottles. It started when I was swimming as a kid and stepped on a bottle and picked it up and it was a Orange Crush bottle that was brown because it protected the flavor and that's kinda were it started so now when ever I find find a bottle of interest I will pick up but I don't go out of my way to collect them.

Hanson, I see they have the Kirk Hibbert diecast on 3bay for $189. Buy it now. Wow, that's not cheap.

Thats not even the rare one. smile The Kirk & Tucker set can be found for under $100 usually when they come up for auction, but the Kirk Hibbert model I've never seen for less than $750 at auction. Good friend of mine (who's parents work for Cat) said they were only sold to Arctic Cat employees and many of them were damaged when they were shipped there. I really have no idea how many are available. My buddy has one but he took his out of the box (the dreaded toy out of the box syndrome).

I'm a garage sale fanatic. Over the years, I've found dozens of pieces of cast iron cookware. I clean up the Griswolds and Wagners for my own use and become an adoption agency for many others. I still have a huge stack of skillets and a couple of boxes of kettles and dutch ovens in the basement, driving my bride crazy. My good ones keep disappearing because my five kids think any pan on the stove must be a free sample.